It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:24 am

All times are UTC

Post Post subject: Re: Which is the best country

Oh Behave!
Oh Behave!
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: Lugash
Yup, from tigers...
they eat just about anything actually. Endangered or not

Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:35 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

do you want me to go through all the delicacies of the world and explain to you how they are almost all evil?

http://s8.bitefight.org/c.php?uid=142718

Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:44 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

freezze12 wrote:
A debate that has been raging between my brother and myself which country in the world canbe considered the "best". The problem with this topic is thatit all depends on your personality.

I believe anyone who knows me will know my favourite country but for those of you who dont it is JAPAN. I have many reasons for this, here are a few: Japanese culture puts high emphasis on respecting others and manners,any country that likes Sci-Fi to the level Japan does deserves admiration, Japan has the third lowest violent crime rate in the world, Japanese history is EXTREMELY intersting to study, and I am also an Otaku which would be impossible if I did not like Japan.

For the record the rest of the top five goes like this
2. Canada (Anyone who doesn't like Canada must be a sociopath)
3. Norway (Statistcally the best country in the world)
4. Holland (The most liberal country in the world)
5. Costa Rica (Huge amount of animal life and protected reserves, plus they are extremely non-violent as they have no Army)

Japan hate foreigners, lots and lots of places where it says "japanese only" etc etc

and true about norway as i was there 2 weeks, amazing place

Fri Sep 26, 2008 5:57 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Oh Behave!
Oh Behave!

freezze12 wrote:
do you want me to go through all the delicacies of the world and explain to you how they are almost all evil?

i'm saying its strange. but sure if you want to, then tell me how that makes it right for the Japanese.

Sat Sep 27, 2008 8:23 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Well firstly I'm going to point out an endagered animal I believe a vast majority of you eat. Cod. One of the most endangered species of the north sea and I bet you eat that about once a week. Where as the Japanese will maybe eat that tiger based dish once or twice in their lives. Claiming that they arebad when you do something worse is just plain hypocracy.

As for the hating foreigners thats not all that true to be honest most Japanese are very much into western culture. The places for Japanese only are usualy run by rather old families, and to be honest you can find places like that all over the world. Wales is a good example there's this pub here you can't go into unless you speak Welsh, otherwise you get thrown out.

Now can we stop japan hatred and getnback tothe subject, What is your favourite country?

Sat Sep 27, 2008 9:54 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Oh Behave!
Oh Behave!

but you dissed other country's, why can't i?
anyhow like i said before, i really like japan.
but its far from perfect like you would have us believe.

regardless of crimes, its a strange place o.O

Mon Sep 29, 2008 10:21 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Mega Poster
Mega Poster

I doissied america and britain granted I didn't really back up my dislike of britain. As for america I will says that I am a littleracist against americans but thats after experincing their culture. Inever said japan was perfect I simply listed areas in which it rocks. Anywho shall we just stay on topic What are your Top 5 Favourite countries.

Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:42 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Oh Behave!
Oh Behave!

i like America, its a horrid, self obsessed, evil sorta place. anything is possible there.
every good planet needs one...
England sucks, its trying to be America and failing.
Japan is pretty sweet. but it is a strange place lol
i dislike the Dutch, because everyone needs to hate something.

as far as a top 5 list goes. i don't really have one. depends on my needs at the time

Wed Oct 01, 2008 7:57 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: Skillers1990
McWill wrote:

And this is why England is becoming rubbish.

Wed Oct 01, 2008 10:42 pm 

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: markusjameswynn
i dont eat cod tyvm.

and how can you base a top 5 list on the best countries when you havent properly experienced them?

btw, my favourite pet is a shark, sure ive seen one a couple of times in an equariam and ive seen them on tv. but i know for sure that they are the best.

lolololololol.

SWANSEA FTW ;D

Thu Oct 02, 2008 8:59 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Malevolent Artificial Intelligence
Malevolent Artificial Intelligence

Skillers wrote:
McWill wrote:

And this is why England is becoming rubbish.

Becoming? I thought we already were. T-T

Fri Oct 03, 2008 9:17 am 
 Profile E-mail  

GO GO POWER MODERATOR!
GO GO POWER MODERATOR!

Steam Login Name: rct2100
But god damnit, we can queue in a panic! Only nation in the world where you bank collapses and people form an orderly queue....

My Top 5:

1. Canada - Simply amazing, I've never been, but i desperatly want to go because of its awesomeness
2. New Zealand - again, an amazing place, I know a lot of people over there too :)
3. Japan - Similar reasons to Freezze really :/
4. UAE - Dubai for the sole reason of Burj Al Arab the tallest structure ever created by man
5. Wales - Purely because I now live there :)

Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:47 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

DHR-107 wrote:
1. Canada - Simply amazing, I've never been, but i desperatly want to go because of its awesomeness

I can agree with you there, simply amazing things there. Lots of nice scenery and some pretty awesome cities (Toronto is awesome, with the CN tower and other cool buildings). Niagra is a bit rubbish, though, the falls are impressive, but there's a city built around it (50m away) which is like a freaking theme park.

I like your other options too. Dubai is pretty cool, I like that fancy hotel they have.

Fri Oct 17, 2008 10:52 pm 

Ultra Poster
Ultra Poster

Steam Login Name: kris_to_offer
kyhas wrote:
I think Finlands a pretty good place.

when finland got attacked by russia. germany, sweden and norway were helping.. :P (mainly germany)

however heres my top 5 list:
Japan
Norway
Russia
Scotland
Germany

Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:10 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Dominating
Dominating

Steam Login Name: toxicsludge94
In my opinion, no country is REALLY better than another. Each country has their own cultures and lifestyle, therefore each is going to be different to suit themselves. I don't think many countries try to outdo eachother, as each knows what it stands for and probably wouldn't change to suit other nations. If it was more specific, like which is the best country for politics or best country for producing sportmen/women then it would be different.

So there is no best country, as it depends which point of view your coming from. :D

But, although i live in england, i dont think its the best, especially at learning foreign languages. LIke i can talk to Kriss in English, but i have no chance talking to him in norweigan ^^

Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:04 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Ultra Poster
Ultra Poster

anyone ever heard of japlish, spanlish or norweglish?xD

Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:14 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

Nope :/ Are they some form of mutant hybrid languages?

Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:24 pm 

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

hola. me want bread por favor...

Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:30 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Ultra Poster
Ultra Poster

american thing.. they mix languages
like japanese and english and name it japlish
(i cant speak japanese so cant give you an example)

not sure what they call the mix between german and english :P
can try give an example: hast du been to amerika?
or: speak sie englisch?

Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:33 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Ultra Poster
Ultra Poster

or spanish/english: tu habla english?
xD

Tue Dec 02, 2008 5:34 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Steam Login Name: imperialzz
Well i actually live in Norway and its a good place to live. Low crime, and VERY few people are poor, you get money every month from the state and you get free hospital and dentist care=DDD lol and lol they are thinking of giving away free heroin in the hospitals=DD lol im happy here in this tiny little country=DD And like its ONE of the richest countrys in the world and have amasing nature... Yeah and your top 5 is kinda simmilar to mine exept ill change japan with switzerland=)

Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:47 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

Norway <3 :P

We seem to have a large Norwegian contingent here, lol.

Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:48 pm 

Unstoppable
Unstoppable
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: mikefong
Yea. i think il move to norway (Y)

Tue Feb 03, 2009 10:49 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)

and leave me behind :O D:

Tue Feb 03, 2009 11:47 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

Mass TCHS exodus to Norway?

Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:11 am