It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:44 am

All times are UTC

Post Post subject: Re: Tony Blair > Gordon Brown

GO GO POWER MODERATOR!
GO GO POWER MODERATOR!
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: rct2100
Skillers wrote:
Isn't there a general election soon anyway?

Managed to push that back by two years :/

Either way, Brown wasn;'t elected and he is a total hypocrite anyway. When on Andrew Marr's show talking about the Zimbabwe election thing, he said "I do not agree with unelected leaders of state" or something to that effect. Which is what he is! No one voted for him, no one WOULD vote for him, he's a moron >_<

And actually +1 for Tony Bliar who probably knew this was all coming and slowly moved out of the way so power hungry Brown could take the fall :D

Fri Sep 18, 2009 12:08 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: markusjameswynn
Brown was elected by the Labour party after Blair stood down. But there were no other major contendors to lead the party so he got in - although there were rumours of other mps being quite popular for the job ;o.

Anyone see that Brown is using the same economic plan as the touries came up with? Gutted for him ^^

Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:26 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Monster Poster
Monster Poster
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: millbob
politics sucks tbh

Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:52 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

GO GO POWER MODERATOR!
GO GO POWER MODERATOR!
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: rct2100
Ryan wrote:
politics sucks tbh

Then you have no reason to complain when this country goes down the shitter/you get no vote/you have to wait longer for alcohol/driving etc etc etc

Thu Sep 24, 2009 6:32 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Monster Poster
Monster Poster
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: millbob
fer point but like its made out to be really bad when its not

Thu Sep 24, 2009 7:27 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Oh Behave!
Oh Behave!

Steam Login Name: Lugash
Ryan wrote:
politics sucks tbh

no. politics is quite an interesting subject
politicians suck

Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:08 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Monster Poster
Monster Poster
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: BartmanTaz
Get elected yourself, I think you'd soon find yourself the target of being called an idiot who doesn't know anything. When you can't change much without a bill which may or may not go through then it's pretty pointless. Don't blame good ol Gordo, nobody else could have done any better.

Voted for and funded by Scottie UK Ltd.

Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:18 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Oh Behave!
Oh Behave!

Steam Login Name: Lugash
People have a personal expertises, if someone screws up in there own profession they deserve the ridicule! 'you couldn't have done better' inst a valid argument.
if some bus driver crashed into a bus stop and kills 5 people, his driving skills should be mocked, even by people without a drivers licences. just because you couldn't have done better yourself doesn't justify there failure.

Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:33 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

Steam Login Name: Skillers1990
What the MC says. I hate it when people use that argument.

Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:18 pm 

Monster Poster
Monster Poster
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: BartmanTaz
The point I was trying to make was that if any of the major parties had someone else instead of Gordo they would be in exactly the same position.

Voted for and funded by Scottie UK Ltd.

Fri Sep 25, 2009 11:10 pm 
 Profile E-mail