It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 12:33 pm

All times are UTC

Post Post subject: My Pokemon Diamond *Spoilers*

GO GO POWER MODERATOR!
GO GO POWER MODERATOR!
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: rct2100
It was a dark evening when "Search of the Red Gyarados" was on TV. My Nintendo Wii sat next to the screen. I platively toyed with the remote. Then, a friend came over.

"Hey David! We should head up to the lake! See if there is a Red Gyarados there!", It was my blonde haired almost brother, Jack. 'Another of his hair brained schemes' I thought. Either way I joined him and headed for the lake. It wasnt too far, but mother warned me nonetheless about "Tall pokemon live in tall grass!". Luckily, the route to the lake had no grass upon it and we made good time there.

When we arrived an older man and what looked like his apprentice were watching over the lake. She spoke quietly,
"Doctor, there isn'y anything out of the ordinary on the other side, either!", the professor replied in a low toned voice,
"Hmmm.....I may have been mistaken.....SOmething appears to be different than it was before, but....Fine! It's enough that we have seen the lake. Dawn, we're leaving". The girl then talked to him about how he had been enjoying lif back in Sinnoh, the area in which me and Jack had lived for our entire lives. As they left, a breifcase was left standing in the middle of a lump of grass.

"Dont go in the long grass?! No problem! We wont be in there long enough to be attacked!", I shook my head and knew something would go wrong. As soon as we reached the breifcase, Starly appeared and surrounded us. Jack staggered back and knocked the briefcase over. It burst open to reveal 3 Pokeballs.

A Grass type, Turtwig was inside one, a Fire type, Chimchar was in the second, and a Water type, Piplup was in the third.
I grabbed Piplup and Jack grabbed Turtwig. I was soon in a battle with one of the Starly as soon as I threw the ball into battle it felt right. Piplup had 2 moves. Pound and Growl. I used Pound to attack the foe and injure it. It was soon dealt with. As soon as me and Jack had finished battling the Starly, Dawn reappeared asking after the suitcase,

"Oh! There's the briefcase!The professor would of been furious if I had lost it....", she trailed off and looked at the Pokeballs in our hands.
"Huh?! Oh, NO! Did you....Did you use the Pokemon in here?" We both nodded, "You did?! Oh, my gosh! What's the Professor going to say...? This is not good...I'll take the briefcase for now". She waled off and Jack and I stood staring at each other.

"What the hell was that about?! I do not know what is going on, David. Let's get out of here! My Pokemon is hurt from the Starly, if we get attacked again, we may be in trouble!" With that we headed home. As we reached the southward turning for home, the Doctor and Dawn were standing on the path.

"Hmm.....I heard from Dawn that you used our Pokemon? Let me see them please". We pulled the balls out and released Turtwig and Piplup. He stood there looking at us and thought for a bit. "I see, thats how it is...DAWN! I'm going back to my lab!", Dawn looked shocked by the tone and loudness of the Doctors voice. "Wait for me" she called after him. Jack and I headed home.

I got home kinda late. Mum was worried about me. I told her what had happened at the lake. She told me more about the Doctor.
"Oh, thats probably Professor Rowan of Sangdem town. You need to explain to him what happened. He will probably understand. Oh, and have these 'THE RUNNING SHOES'". I thought just then she was quite mad, i had been running since the age of 4....But then again, she was giving them to me, so what the hell.

I stayed put for the night. Nothing major was going to happen until next morning..........

Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:58 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject: Re: My Pokemon Diamond *Spoilers*

GO GO POWER MODERATOR!
GO GO POWER MODERATOR!
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I headed north east. I arrived in Sangdem town with good time. Dawn was waiting for me.

"Oh! There you are! Please, come with me!The professor is waiting!"

With that we headed to a large building. I guessed it was the Research Lab where the Professor resides. As we went to open the door, Jack burst out.

"Ow! What the.....The professor isnt as scary as everyone says! I'm out of here! See ya later!" he called as he ran east. We enetered the building. Professor Rowan was waiting for us.

"Ah, finally you have come. David, was it? Let me see that Piplup again", i released the Piplup into the room. It gave a cheeful call and looked at both the Professor and I with a slightly quizzical look. "This Pokemon seems to be rather happy with you David. I am going to give the Piplup to you as a gift! Would you like to give it a Nickname?", I thought for a moment. I shook my head, i was always rubbish at naming stuff. "Ok. Your friend Jack told me what happened at the Lake. I heard you battled very well, despite it being your first time. And from what i can see, there is already a strong bond between you and Piplup". I smiled, rather excitedly.
"However", the Professor continued, "There is something I want you to do in exchange for me. I want to know what Pokemon live in the Sinnoh region. To do so, it is necessary to collect data on them via a Pokedex. This is what i wish to ask of you. I am giving you this Pokedex, will you use it to record data on all the Pokemon in Sinnoh?", I nodded emphatically, "Good answer! That thing is a very high tech device. It will automatically record data on any pokemon you come across. David! You must see every Pokemon in Sinnoh! Now go! Your amazing adventure starts now!" I ran out of the lab after Dawn had spoken to me.

She was waiting for me outside, 'My god shes annoying' I thought. "I want to show you around town. Seeing as this is the first time you have been away from home, there a few key building that are in almost every town and city you will visit in your quest." With that she started to walk off...."Here is a Pokemon centre. Injured Pokemon get healed here", we walked further east. "This building is a PokeMart. You can stock up on supplies and Pokeballs here....Oh yes, you must also go back home to tell your mother that you are going on an adventure! I'll see you later". With that she walked back to the lab. I headed straight into th PokeMart to buy some Pokeballs. I bought 5 instnalty. I knew there would be some good Pokemon at low levels hanging around on the way home. As i was walking through the grass, a Starly appeared! I decided to try and catch it, so I had to weaken it first. 2 Pounds were enough to damage it significantly. I threw a Pokeball. It rolled three times and sealed! I had caught my very first Pokemon! I then ran into a Bidoof...It kinda looked like a Beaver.

ImageImage
Starly, the Bird pokemon Bidoof, the Beaver Pokemon

The rest of the journey went without a hitch....

Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:51 am 
 Profile E-mail  

GO GO POWER MODERATOR!
GO GO POWER MODERATOR!

After talking to my mother at Twinleaf town, I headed back east to Sangdem town. My Starly and Piplup were feeling well, so I trained them a bit. I got Starly to level 4 and Piplup to Level 6.

After stopping back off at Sangdem town Pokemon centre i headed north. Dawn was waiting again....'Oh jesus christ, not again' I thought.

"Hi! David, I havent shown you how to catch a pokemon! I'll demonstrate ok?" She walked back into the grass and a Bidoof appeared. She let her Chimchar loose and instantly threw a Scratch command to it. She then threw a Pokeball at the slightly injured Bidoof. She laughed, "Isnt that great?! Its actually better to weaken the opponent more than I did for a more sucessful catch. Here are some Pokeballs to catch some Pokemon with!" She gave me 5. She then proceedd to head further down the route. I started to follow.

I stumbled upon a Shinx. I decided to try and capture it. Starly fought to lower its HP. As i got it into the red colour near the bottom of its HP scale, i threw a ball. I caught it. I now added an electric type, Shinx to my party. I headed north again. A trainer challenged me to a battle! I sent out my Shinx, who had been fairly battered by a Wild Starly, so I decided to switch to Pilup, who was now on Level 7. He Pounded the Starly (at level 5) into submission, but not after taking a critical hit. My Shinx grew to level 5. I ran straight back to the Pokemon Centre to heal up. These pokemon werent as stong as I thought they were. I got Starly to level 5 and the continued on my quest. Another trainer challenged me. She sent out a Bidoof. My Shinx handled it well and grew to level 6. She decided to send out another one. So I switched to Starly. Starly killed it off easily enough. It also grew to level 6. Another trainer faced me. His Shinx was level 5. It leered my half HP Shinx twice and then tackled, it did a severe mount of damage. I switched out to Starly and Quick Attacked. That finished it off. Starly grew to level 7! I headed north again and entered Jubeelife City. Dawn was there AGAIN! How does she do that?! She told me that Jack was around. I decided to train mroe before i faced anyone else. I wondered around Jubilife and got a Poketch.

Shinx

I headed east, and walked straight into Jack. He was raring for a fight. He released a Lv 7 Starly, to which i sent out my Shinx. Shinx pummeled it. And grew to Lv 8. FInally I would get to see his starter. Turtwig appeared. It seemed to have monstrous defense. Starly maneged to take it down. And grew to level 9. I headed back the Jubilife Pokemon centre to rest up.

Thu Jun 07, 2007 3:30 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

GO GO POWER MODERATOR!
GO GO POWER MODERATOR!

After much journying and turmoil along the way, I finally arrived at the Elite 4. After beating off Team Galactic, catching and training a group of awesome Pokemon and getting them to decent levels, I decided i would take on the Elite 4.

I didn't really know what to expect, other than rumours that this was the toughest Elite 4 yet...

My team as i entered stood as:

Empoleon at Lv 52

Golem at Lv 51

Luxray at Lv 50

Uxie (One of the Psychic ledgendaries. The Pokemon of Knowledge) Lv 50

Dialga, the diety of Space captured atop Mount Coronet after aid from the Psychic trio Lv 50

and Staraptor Lv 51

I stocked up on Full Restores and revives and headed into the League rooms....

The first member stood at thetop of a lift in a seperate room. He looked slighty bestraggled, and the walls of his room were a greenish colour. I instantly thought he was going to be a Grass type trainer.

"Hello! Welcome to the Pokemon League! I am Aaron of the Elite 4! It's good to meet you. Oh, I should explain. I am a huge fan of Bug type Pokemon. Bug Pokemon are nasty mean, and yet they're beautiful, too...Would you like to know why i take on challengers in this room? It's because I want to be perfect, just like my Bug Pokemon! Ok! Let me take you on!"

A steely determination flooded over me.

"Lets go Dustox!".....I thought about my decision, and threw Staraptor into the ring.

Dustox

"Staraptor, lets show him the beuty of type match ups! Aerial Ace!", Staraptor flew straight towards the Dustox and slammed into it using its sharp beak. It slithered across the floor and came to a rest, fainted. "Grrr" Aaron growled, "Lets go! Beautifly!"

Beautifly

"Ha! You think your Bug Pokemon can beat my Staraptor?! Staraptor! Fly!" He swept high into the room, the audience that had gathered were comepletly silent. "Beutifly! Sunny Day!" Aaron yelled. The sun grew into the roof of the stadium, it was extremely bright. Staraptor flew straight towards the bug however, and slammed it into the floor where it remained. No! Beautifly!"...He looked at me, I cautously smiled back, "You think you can beat me with that bird?! Hahaha! Ok then. It's your turn! Vespiquen!"

Vespiquen

"And now it is your turn to loose! Vespiquen! Power Gem!", the Vespiquen rose high into the room, and then thousands of small rocks and stones came flying down from its wings. Staraptor was hit by many of them. "No! Staraptor!", he fell to the floor with a crunch, but gamely stood and took to the skies once again. "Haha! It will take more than that to beat me! Staraptor! Brave Bird!", I knew it was taking a huge risk. Brave Bird caused recoil to the pokemon that launched it equal to 1/8th of the damage inflicted. It could faint Staraptor himself! He hit the Vespiquen with a full body charge. Both fell into the floor....After the smoke and debris had cleared, both pokemon were knocked out. "Ahh, a suicide run?! Haha! You will need mroe skill than that to compete in the Elite 4!" Aaron said tauntingly. I mopped my brow and recalled Staraptor. I thought about my options quickly. "Lets go, Golem!" as the huge rock creatur appeared infront of me. "Haha! I can beat that lump of stone easily! Heracross!"

Heracross

I jolt of realisation flooded through me. Heracross was bound to know a fighting type move. Golem would have to withstand it before I could launch a deadly Earthquake attack...."Heracross! Close Combat!", the Heracross rushed across the room with speed uncanny to a bug. Golem saw it coming and grabbed his horn with all his strength. Heracross' legs flicked and battered Golem's thick rocky shell. EVentually Golem faught it off, but after suffering badly. "Lets do this Golem", He looked around and gave me a look of grim determination, "EARTHQUAKE!" I shouted....Golem understood. He lept into the air, and came down withdrawn into his stone casing. The smash on the floor casued a huge tremor in the building. Golem unfurled himself and looked through the debris. The Heracross was lying on its back, agasint a wall, looking very bashed. "NO! Heracross!", Aaron looked at me, smiled and said "I saved the best till last I am afraid...Drapion!"

A huge scorpion looking like creature arose from the ball.

Its huge purple fangs and claws looked more than a match for Golem. "Drapion! Cross Poison!" I knew this would hurt Golem a lot...But his ground typing would save him on this occasion. I decided to throw him a Full Restore and save a turn. "HAHA! You are being rattled by my bugs! I have been beaten very few times! Drapion here is one of the reasons why! Ice Fang!". That was the move I was waiting for. As Drapion lurched foward, many things seemed to happen at once. Golem knew what i was thinking and used Rock Slide on the Drapion, silouhetted agaisnt the sun, it was magnificent scene as the rocks came hurtleling towards the Drapion. I covered my face as impact occured as dust and debris went everywhere. I looked through the debris and Golem was still standing, though with ice on one part of his leg. Drapion was out. Aaron had been defeated.

"I lost with the most beautiful and toughest Bug Pokemon...We lost because I wasn't good enough...That's it! Back to training camp! Let's hear it for me!", The crowd roared in appreciation for the tremendous battle they had witnessed, as he spoke again, the crowd fell silent, "No...That was wrong...Anyway, Go on to the next room! Three trainers still await. They are all mush tougher than me!" The crowd roared again. I decided to dawdle for a second and take in the amazing battle that had just taken place. I had just defeated a member of the Elite 4 with just the loss of one Pokemon...I was quite happy with myself. I decided to use a MAx Revive on Staraptor, and a Full Restore on Golem. Both were looking very happy with themselves...I took a deep breath and walked into the next room.

Wed Aug 15, 2007 7:53 am 
 Profile E-mail  

GO GO POWER MODERATOR!
GO GO POWER MODERATOR!

Next up was a steely looking lady. Her room was shades of brown. I instantly thought she was a rock or ground expert.

"Well well, you quite the adorable trainer, but you've also got a spine. Ahaha! I'm Bertha! I have a preference for Ground type Pokemon. Well, would you show this old lady how much you've learned? Go! Quagsire!"

Quagsire

"Lets go! Uxie! Extrasensory!", as the yellow headed psychic type appeared from the ball, the audience went deathyl silent. Uxie never opened its eyes. The battle ensued. Quasire was slower, but would take a pounding. Using moves like Surf and Brine to hit Uxie pretty hard. I fought back with Yawn to send the Quagsire to sleep. The Quagsire was soon dispelled of. "Aha! You seem to be very conferssed in the ways of battle! Sodowoodo, lets show him how its done!", with that the tree like Pokemon appeared.

Sodowoodo

"Ok, lets try something different. Uxie! Return! Lets go! Staraptor!" The magnificent bird appeared into battle once more. "Close Combat!" I roared. Staraptor flew towards the Sodowoodo and grasped and scrapped at it with its talons. Sodowoodo was down. His defences were no match for the offensive nature of Staraptor's move.

"Haha! This is one of the best matches of my life! Hippowdon! Lets go!"

Hippowdon

His ability activated a stream of Sandstorm. I covered my face again, and withdrew Staraptor from the match. I decided to send out Empoleon as he wouldnt be injured by the Sandstorm. "Empoleon! SURF!", the water swelled from between Empoleon's arms. It flooded the arena with water and both Bertha and I were soaked...Hippowdon didnt fare so well...He was down and out.

"Grrr...Ive been in tighter spots before young one! Don't think you've beaten me yet! GOLEM!", the Golem was similar to mine in appearance other than the scare that was across its face. I decided to see just how strong my Empoleon was and left it in. "Empoleon! Waterfall!", another huge cascade of water appeared from Empoleon, but this time it wrapped itself around the penguin like beast and then it launched Empoleon at the target. It slammed into the side of the foe...Golem was launched backwards across the room and Bertha had to leap out of the way to stop from being crushed. Golem could battle no more. She only had one Pokemon left.

"Haha! You are a very skilled trainer! Whiscash is my final Pokemon!"

Whiscash

"Earthquake, Whiscash!"...The fish floundered on the floor for a moment before flapping high into the air and smashing back into the floor. Just like my own Golem had done previously against Aaron. The 'quake hit Empoleon off balance and slammed the steel penguin into the wall..."Empoleon!" I yelled. He looked at me, then at the Whiscash and then closed his eyes. Rage filled inside me. "DIALGA! FINISH THIS!", I let loose the Pokemon i had vowed to keep hidden until the final match. But this was a cause for raw power. Bertha staggered backwards and looked horrified at the monster I had released. "ROAR OF TIME!!!"....Dialga simply looked over at me, then at thw Whiscash and then let loose an ear splitting roar. Dialga and Whiscash disappeared momentarily in an enormous ball of light that was too bright to look at. Whiscash was the first to appear, flying across the room and sliding along the floor. Dialga reappeared in the centre of the room without a scratch on him. His steel armour gleamed.

"Haha! Your mastery of ledgendary Pokemon is quite amusing! You're quite something, youngster. I like how you and your pokemon earned the win by working as one. That's what makes you so strong. Ahahaha! I think you can go as far as you would like. Carry on, the next member of the Elite 4 awaits....

Wed Aug 15, 2007 1:40 pm 
 Profile E-mail