It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 12:38 am

All times are UTC

Post Post subject: There massive monsters kept in tiny balls, WTF!!!?!?

Dominating
Dominating
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Well, I was having a dream, this guy rowan appeared. Apparently hes the pokemon professor. What, my first adventure, is this a game to him, well I guess it is. He told loads of stuff like how to walk and stuff, this was a very strange dream, then he told me how there are puzzles to solve. I then said "ok, I think I understand" He then told me how the world has creatures called pokemon and show me a pokeball, like most people, I was pretty confused, pokemon, pokeballs, this is strange. I pushed the button on the pokeball and a pokemon popped out, I screamed "There massive monsters kept in tiny balls, WTF!!!?!?" He told me how humans are meant to live alongside pokemon, as friends. I said "but you keep them in tiny balls", but he continued to speak, ignoring me. He told me how they can be used for work, play, and people use them to battle, not my idea of friendship, but what the hell, thats probably more friendly than keeping them in tiny balls. Then he starts asking about me, he comes to me in MY dream, and doesnt know anything of me. Well he kept ignoring me as I complained so I answered his questions. And then he claimed that a strange boy, Id never seen before was my friend, and asked me what his name was. I guessed and said, ummmm, Barry. He then said its now time for my adventure to unfold or something, and with that I saw a mirror, looked into it and saw myself SHRINKING, into a drawf like person, not shrinking to scale, shrinking into a drawf, my dream had become a nightmare...

...I awoke watching the TV. It was talking bout some team and a red gyrados, this must be a pokemon. And that was it, I turned off the TV. In my tiny room I walked to the stairs and went down. My mum greeted me, and apparently Barry visited, still unsure who he was, although apparently friend I continued talking to my mum as if I knew barry. Apparently Barry had an emergency, not that I really cared. At which point she stopped talking and walked away. I wonder where my mum slept, since the house was tiny and only had 2 rooms, on which was my room, on the top, and the lower room which was a joined living room and kitchen. Just as I was about to walk out the door my mum talked to me again, it was strange, it was as if she was programmed to. She told me tall grass has pokemon in, I didnt know why this was a problem, oh well, maybe Id find out. As I stepped out I saw a wonderful 3D view, much better than last time ;). I approached a random house, it was one of the poshests on the block. At which point barry jumped out, apparently I had to go to the lake, if I was late, hed fine me £1 million. WTF, someone I didnt even know, was he a peado or something, trying to rape me, blackmail, oh well, I guessed I had to go, not knowing where the lake was, I walked on, searching. I found a guy, looked a bit like Barry, told me I should go to Barrys house, so I walked back and went in.

Sun May 27, 2007 5:36 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject: Re: There massive monsters kept in tiny balls, WTF!!!?!?

Dominating
Dominating
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I walked upstairs since I couldnt see him, only his mum (who didnt even stop me walking around the house, I might steal some stuff from them one day, be easy). Barry was up in his room, talking to himself. He then noticed me and told me Id be fine £10 million now!!! That brings on slightly more urgency.

I left the house and headed north, since it was pretty much the only place I hadnt been. Maybe the lake would be there. I saw a sign saying route 201, and then Barry appeared started talking bout the news report that was on, about the red gyrados. He told me that we were gonna find a pokemon like it, ok, just in case youve just joined in, or are as confused as me, I met a random professor in a dream, he talked to me bout pokemon, and then told me I had a friend, who Id never met and asked me what his name was, confused I woke up and this guy tells me were gonna catch a pokemon, crazy.

The Barry guy started following me. Avoiding the long grass, I took a safe path to the lake. When we got there, there were two people, the professor, and someone I didnt know. I gathered they were looking for something similar. This drawf world was crazy. I think the other guy was called Dawn. They were talking bout rare pokemon and stuff. They then left, and Barry asks me about them, how the hell was I supposed to know, I dont even know you. I then told him not to go into the tall grass (he was about to get himself killed!) But he said we wont be in there long to be found. I knew this was bad, so far everything acted to trigger something, I knew this would be no exception. He dragged me in and whaddya know we find a briefcase, and suddenly we get surrounded by pokemon!

Sun May 27, 2007 6:03 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject: Re: There massive monsters kept in tiny balls, WTF!!!?!?

Dominating
Dominating

Well the brief case falls open, now I have a choice, there are 3 pokeball balls, which pokeball to use. I went for the chimp pokemon, chimchar, im guessing its fire, or something, grabbing it my vision goes all funny, suddenly Im in a fight and chimchar jumps out of the pokeball. I tell chimar to scratch while one of the birds GROWL at chimchar, Ive almost killed this little bird and its made me slightly nervous, laughng I told chimchar to scratch again. It didnt do as much damage as last time, maybe thats what the growl did, reduced the attack. This was kinda funny, telling chimchar to scratch again I killed the <I AM INSULTING PEOPLE> starly.

And then apparently a big voice said that my chimchar gained 16xp, what the hell was xp. Oh well ill probably find out later. Did I just get an animal to kill another, thats not ethical. This world was <LOOK MA, I AM SWEARING> up. We just left the corpses there as well, no burial or anything.

Dawn then appeared and grabbed the briefcase, and asked if we used the pokemon, and was shocked that we did, looked as if the proffessor was gonna kill us, Dawn ran off with the briefcase, Barry said we should return the pokemon, as we headed off, we met up with dawn and the professor, he looked at are pokemon and set off to his lab, He didnt care that we had them or anything. We went home, later I talked to my mum, she said how he was Rowan, the guy from my dream, and that he wont care. She also gave me running shoes, like I didnt know how to run before!!

I ran out of my home, and this time going through the long grass I headed where I hadnt gone before, with hope that Id find the lab. In the long grass I met a Bidoof. Another pokemon. I just kept getting chimchar to scratch. In the end I killed the little bugger gaining 16xp again, a couple of fights later my chimchar grew to level 6?!?! And all the attack and stuff went up, thats what XP does.

As I reached Sandgem (where the lab apparently was) I met Dawn who took me inside the lab. But just before we got inside, THUD, barry ran out, said the old guy was cool, and walked off. I then walked in, and met the professor. He gave me the chimchar as as a present. And said I could give it a nickname.

Sun May 27, 2007 7:08 pm 
 Profile E-mail