It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:16 pm

All times are UTC

Post Post subject: Hav' ya ere see a dwarf punch a fukkin' grizzly?

Samosa!
Samosa!
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

firstly

http://www.youtube.com/user/51ppycup#p/c/0/klXolslGsk4
+
http://www.bay12forums.com/smf/index.php?topic=59026.0

Quote:
Ezum Alathkosh, brutally attacked by a grizzly bear in year 8 of the dorfs stay in saintwire, he lost the ability to stand, all feeling in his right leg and the ability to move it, afterwards he was reported to feel "faint". He was fortunatly saved by his malitia squad mates, the axe weilding Bear killer Tekkud Avaldegel, (this would be her fifth kill) and a dwarf of unmatched bravery, the unarmed Doren Tileshmeng who landed a total of sixty-two punches against the beast brusing several organs including one of the bears eyes, shattering some two toes and knocking the creature unconsious a total of four times.
Ezum is currently recovering in hospital where it is presumed he will stay for the rest of his life.
After an epic battle with the Deer Kemsorrithar, Doren Tileshmeng was finally ended with fourty-seven kicks to the head, upper torso and arms, the battle was too graphic to be described in full detail but Doren died a true dwarfen death in bloody combat

we currently have some kind of crazy ass deer invasion going on, they are everywhere, they killed off Vab (Who was pretty much my forts crazy cat lady) anyway I was reading a battle report, and it said "the mace dwarf strikes the deer with wooden crutch."

I realised I hadn't pulled Ezum Alathkosh from the militia
mother <LOOK MA, I AM SWEARING> had his leg ripped to shreds by a grizzly bear
felt faint
went to bed
got up
picked up the crutch someone had brought him
then he went deer smashing

figured I needed a place to dump the stories of my fort( compared to some my story is pretty shitty )

Sat Aug 13, 2011 11:24 am 
 Profile E-mail