It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 11:28 pm

All times are UTC

Post Post subject: the rise and falls of wigouche in new eden (EVE)

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: wigouche
b4 i start im not goin 2 post reguly bout my grinding efforts but when i do smin or smin happens tht mite be intresting .

--------
entering pod log
--------

log enabled first time... yes

------
first time setup data...

name: wigouche
race: caldari
blodline: deteis
ancestry: scientists
education: school of applied knoledge - enginering
date of birth : 2007.05.15 17:13

atributes (implants)

inteligence 22 (+4)
preception 18 (+4)
charisma 18 (+4)
willpower 16 (+4)
memory 19 (+4)

------

pilot current details ....

current emplyment : techious [tchos] | position : CEO
war status : none
security status : 0.98
skill points : 18,283,493
clones : clone grade Xi (32,800,000 sp) | 1 x jump clone (no implants) in station(s)
vaere III - moon 1- republic servise logistics suport
balance : 250,000,000. ISK
market ISK : 620,000,000. ISK
job title: jack of all trades
ship: milk tanker II (badge mark II - industrial class)
system: alenia
constlation: anwyns
sovereignty: gallente federation
system secutity: 0.9
most recent activity : manufacturing - 1 x carecal

------------------------
enter pilots log ...
--------

i was siting on my pod as i always do n low n behold i found smin id never seen b4 a pilots log facility n well i was always told 2 do as much as i can in life hence why im such a jack of all trades but im geting ahead of myself , im wigouche im a pod pilot n well as u cn see from the data above over a year since i becam 1 at that. i ges theres not a great deal of info that the computer hasnt asked me about already theres alot more 2 talk about . my current goals are 2 ern lots of mony before a state of all out war is declared as there has been a great deal of misrest between them in recent weeks n mounths and thers no doubt tht soo there will b war , and im a little stuck as im in 1 the region under despute 4 a combat zone and i ally more with the non ocupant forces so thers a posability i will have 2 move out 2 safer space for me 2 help with the war efforts and hopfuly ern some mony in the process , and not get stuck losing ships every time i deside i want 2 change stations or somthin. another one of my goals is 2 ern enouth loyalty with the caldari modern finance corperation for them 2 belive that om worthy of owning one of the better ships of new eden the the navy issue raven im currently on 96000 of 600000 loyalty points ( ernt from missions ) so i may have 2 curiur many many groups og homless , trantsmitter devises, prarts and what ever else they wnat me 2 move , and kill many of the enamys before im geting that. im curently wrking on fitting a carical 2 the best i can 2 ward of ne enaly malicia of the enamy factions when the war is declared that with no doubt it will.
o n just remembered theres a load of new jumpgates bein setup round new eden and quite a few into a new region that unti now had existed without ever knowing how large the populated galexy truly is.

well i think thats it for my first log just a bit of into n current new realy but never mind, i wonder if anyone will read this log :P

fly safe to you all and i hope i do 2 , if i remember bout this facility il logg 2ya soon
cyas

.... end

------
saving log to pod records ...... done
trancmiting log to pilot database ...... send complete
------

>quit
log facitily shuting down ..... done
----------------------------

Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:16 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject: Re: the rise and falls of wigouche in new eden (EVE)

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: Skillers1990
Looking good, I'll keep an eye on this, lol.

Mon Jun 09, 2008 3:56 pm 

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)

--------
entering pod log
--------

log enabled first time... no

security status : 0.98
skill points : UNKOWN
clones : clone grade Xi (32,800,000 sp) | 1 x jump clone (no implants) in station(s)
balance : UNKOWN
market ISK : UNKOWN
ship: UNKOWN
system: UNKOWN
constlation: UNKOWN
sovereignty: UNKOWN
system secutity: UNKOWN
most recent activity : POD CRITICAL ERROR

sysem may need updating....
conecting to pod cental update center ..... conection failed - timed out

>force log

------------------------
enter pilots log ...
--------
to day there seems 2 be some very serious problem in new eden, every computer system in new eden is down it seems stations are runing on emergency power and all pod pilots are unabble 2 even reed basic data from all but the very basic sub systems of the pods just keeping them alive . i fear the worced the break out of war was impending but not i think it is apon us and next time we can fly war will most likely be throughot new eden, hopefully i can avoid any confrountation with people till im ready 4 war, intrestingly there was 2 be a pod update 2mz anyway and the new stargate were 2 open. roumers r in the station that the pod update was coruped and set erly containg a virus intruduced into it form one of the factions. though i think more likely a pirate group 2 trigger the factions 2 rage war so they can work more undetected in their space. ether way im sure that war will have been declared, the new seems 2 be that the real updat will be up and fix the problem by 02:00 galatic time 2moz, when new eden is likly 2 be a very different place. well signing off i think , back 2 playing pong in the pod sub computer and learning that stuff on long range targeting,
fly safe cyas

.... end

------
trancmiting log to pilot database ...... send failed no conection to server
------

>quit

Tue Jun 10, 2008 10:28 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)

--------
entering pod log
--------

pod log fasility needs update ....... updating ...... update complete

new > malicia: none
security status : 0.99
skill points : 18,614,382
new > current skil training: long range targeting rank V - 1day 6 hour remaining
balance : 812,128,839.31
ship: crow
system: torier
constlation: anwyns
sovereignty: galente
system secutity: 0.9
most recent activity : set maririal reserch on vexor bluprint , mition runing for parceque pharm.

------------------------
enter pilots log ...
--------

well as i sed war has broken though from the looks of it my home systems are relitivly safe for me as few malicia pilots are targeting pilots that are not oficialt joined the war effort, im currently working on becoming a little more alyed to the gallente so im not a prime target if the galete begin to target all non friendly pilots,the tasks i am being given are very menial small curiour missions moveing dolls and small personel trancports for oine boseque , for a gallete not the best looking , even though iv always had a thing 4 the galete women , anyways , shes quite friendly agent though the missions dont ern me much in the way of standings with them, hopefuly il b able 2 ern some more substacial standings soon. anyways after selling that suprise dominix blueprint i had im now in the money and desided 2 buy a vexor bluprint as in the war i get the feeling that ships will definatly be a profitable feild of intrest to go into , and maybe my co director of techious will need them especial since he was willing on the war. but then he dose like 2 entertain himself in stations and training rather than acturly taking the effort 2 do things much but matbe this war will spur him on a bit. iv also herd word of a few people that iv talked 2 in stations that are thinking of of going through pod training whitch would be good as im the only pilot in space they know i mite be able 2 recrut them. well Oine whatch me 2 move some sealed containers 2 a station in low sec so i better be off cyas , fly safe all .

.... end

------
trancmiting log to pilot database ...... send complete
------

>quit

Sun Jun 15, 2008 8:26 am 
 Profile E-mail