It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:45 pm

All times are UTC

Post Post subject: Pimping My Sites !

Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

What a great idea this is, congratulations to the powers that be for a) thinking it up and for b) actually allowing people to do it. I take my hat off to you.

So ok, first things first ..............

http://www.jarhedz.com

My on-line gaming home for the past umpteen years, host to the Radox DoD Clan and of course, [-TSG-] the resident TF2 Clan. I've not put these details here to try and steal players or anything like that, but actually in the hope that we may be able to build some sort of relationship between the Clans and hopefully hold a number of friendly PCW's etc in the near future.

The second site i'd like to share with you chaps is .............

http://www.musher-wear.co.uk

The details on the site are quite self explanatory really - clothing designed with the sled dog lover in mind. We're actually in the process of expanding and therefore catering for all other dog breeds, but haven't quite got around to building the Breed-Wear site yet.

Cheers,

Zoskie

Fri Dec 28, 2007 1:02 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject: Re: Pimping My Sites !

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: Skillers1990
Well originally this bit was for people who were regulars, but the rules seem to have disappeared and I don't really mind.

Anyway, Jarheadz - Nice people, good servers, nice site too! I hope to build friendly relations with most clans.

Musher-wear - it's amazing what people do! Looks like a well designed site, though I don't personally have any use for it. Good luck with this business.

Fri Dec 28, 2007 6:56 pm 

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: markusjameswynn
TSG people are legends :)

Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:06 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: markusjameswynn
same for tf

(clans we are friends with on tf2 ;))

Sat Jul 26, 2008 10:06 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: Skillers1990
You're in a necroing mood today, lol.

Sat Jul 26, 2008 5:34 pm