It is currently Mon May 13, 2024 1:51 pm

All times are UTC

Post Post subject: Tenacious D and Power Metal, and more

Dominating
Dominating
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Yeh, I only mentioned tenacious D, cos im listenin to them, they arent gr8, except for some songs. "*snort* be you angels, and we said nay, we are but men, ROCK"

Ive decided the style i like, POWER METAL, especially dragonforce. I wanna make a tribute band, or continue the style and get it its own offical name. For those who dont know wot power metal is, think guitar w4nkin. "Burning fires, burning lives, on the long distant road, through the lost mountain emblice, so far away from home!!"

grim likes grunge, well, thats wot ive decided, his fav bands are grunge, for those wo dont know wot grunge is, think nirvana and flannel shirts. Although most grunge doesnt have singin like nirvana, kurt cobain and his drugs! "With the lights out its less dangerous, Here we are now, Entertain us, I feel stupid and contagious, Here we are now, Entertain us, A mulatto, An albino, A mosquito, My libido, Yea

Put what you fav types are !!

Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:39 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject: Re: Tenacious D and Power Metal, and more

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: Skillers1990
-> Movies, TV and Stuff.

Yeah, I like quite a lot, but my favoutire bands are DragonForce (Power Metal), Audioslave, SoundGarden (Grunge/Rock) and some indie stuff aswell (indie, like Orson and stuff). depends what mood I'm in. I have quite a bit of Metal, especially power. I tend to like most rock. Only things I don't like are Pop and Classical, really.

BTW, Tenacious D are meant to be a comedy band, but Tribute and Wonderboy have some good sounds in them. Quite a lot of their "songs" are just them talking.

Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:44 pm 

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

no point me replying here, all the stuff none of you will have heard of Mr. Green

Thu Aug 17, 2006 10:56 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Dominating
Dominating

bratacas, try me

I like some classical, i think there are pretty kwl "compositions" like pirates of the carribean and thunderbirds, and um, ill have to think!

I know tenacious d is meant to be a joke, just most of its just them talkin about stuff which is only funny the first time.

Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:01 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

Steam Login Name: Skillers1990
Brataccas likes Hindi music, as mentioned repeatedly in some other threads (so we have heard of it, Brataccas, from you)...

Hmm, some clasical is alright (mainly the really energetic stuff), but generally it's boring.

Yeah, I know, I brely listen to it now, I only listen to Tribute, Wonderboy and City Hall. I think if they made a proper nearly all music album it would be good.

Sat Aug 19, 2006 1:32 pm