It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:46 pm

All times are UTC

Post Post subject: CONCERTS

Unstoppable
Unstoppable
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: Devilbwaha
What is your best concert experience? Where and when? WHy was it the best performance you've seen?

Of international artists I've so far been to a Metallica and prodigy concert! This saturday I'm gonna see David Guetta.. (OMG I CANT WAIT!!) And next saturday I'm gonna see Lady Gaga live..(EVEN MORE EXCITED!) (Had to share my excitment hehe) So far Metallica totally rocked it. 100% all the way. Prodigy was good as well, but I was in the first line infront of the stage and little me ( 156 cm tall) Was totally crushed by the crowd and kinda fainted so..not so cool. I had to be taken care of by the security lol.. Otherwise I'd be totally crunshed haha... David GUetta is at this time one of the worlds best DJ's at least one of the most known after Tiesto I gues. And worked with alot of stars like Fergie, Kelly Rowland, Akon, Will I Am etc. So I'm guessing it's gonna be a big rave party tomorrow lol.

But my biggest expectations is to Lady Gaga. hardcore fan and Seen alot of her live performances on youtube. And I she gives 1000% on stage. I'll get back to this thread in 2 weeks and let you all know which one's best so far.

If you haven't been to any concerts who did you wish to see?

Fri Oct 08, 2010 6:45 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject: Re: CONCERTS

Oh Behave!
Oh Behave!
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: Lugash
best ever for music, not so sure ;o
best experience was the festival i was at shortly after lan. bands were not the best ever (though the subways did go huge) but the atmosphere was awesome. was in a constant drunken state as was everyone else and when the gallows were playing my mate was kicked in the face, his glasses were smashed, my shoe laces ripped and my watch strap was snapped off my wrist O.o
gr8 shiz yo :D
who i'd like to see? loads really, maybe Muse or the killers?

Fri Oct 08, 2010 9:10 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: kyhas
What is one of these concerts?

What do they mean?

Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:56 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: markusjameswynn
I have been to quite a few concerts ;o

First one I ever went to was to see The Editors who were awesome live :o

Also been to see Falloutboy, Lostprophets, Kids in Glass Houses, Zebrahead, Dirty Pretty Things, Funeral for a Friend, Pendulum, Feeder, Reaper in Sicily (xD).

Seen a couple of other acts live like Coolio, Whiley, Chase + Status, Florence + the machine, etc.etc.etc.etc.

Btw lostprophets were awesome. Crowd = mad when last train home came on.

Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:22 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: gozzer25
We use to have plenty of 'gigs' at a small venue in my town. Went to a fair few there and they were always awesome. Small venue, great atmosphere and sometimes some awesome musics :D

Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:20 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Oslo (Norway) Is actually a hard place to go to concerts. Norway is a really small country and the famous/good artists don't usually put Norway on their tour list. And when they do, the tickes are sold out in like 15 min no shit..And then if you weren't lucky you have to go to a website where people sell their tickets...waaaaaay overpriced...You're just lucky if you get some tickets to a decent price. We're about 4.5 million people in this small country and i gues there's room for maybe 20 000 or such at a concert. Do the math..:( It's freaking hard. Getting tickets to Metallica was such a pain in the ass! Metallica even came back later that summer doing an extra gig cuz it was so popular. I think that was actually sold out in 9 min...

Tonight it's David Guetta live... big rave party incoming lol!!! gna play until 03 at night.. Hm.. interesting.
I think it's gonna be really great.

I've seen some norwegians artists live as well, but I wouldnt make them count in my best experiences cuz the music isnt too good, and Norway havent many international artist with really good shows. More boring.

I forgot to say who I'd love to see live:

- Linkin Park ( Seriously!!!)
- Dj Tiesto
- Nickleback
- System of a down
- Muse

And I'm sure I forgot alot.. Im such a music freak lol.. basically my life;)

Sat Oct 09, 2010 12:00 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: kyhas
I don't do concerts

/end my part of this discussion

Sun Oct 10, 2010 5:23 am 
 Profile E-mail  

CRIT MAGNET
CRIT MAGNET

Steam Login Name: jordanowenwynn
I usually am the one playing in the concerts :3

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:56 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3pzcAAeQtc intro from the concert from yesterday ( DAVID GUETTA) Fuck yeah!!! It was really good. 10.000 people partying like it was the last thing ever lol:D:D bad quality though. Not my vid. I did some recording myself but still on my phone. I had a much better view that this thogh:D I was a bit higher and saw everything perfectly and danced until i had a cramp in my legs lol

edit:

found a movie with a more like view I had http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=upXCA_bkMow

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSrfHDpavoo

Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:06 pm 
 Profile E-mail