Ok 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Wierd 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Aweful 29%  29%  [ 2 ]
A man?! 29%  29%  [ 2 ]
Total votes : 7
 Post Post subject: Lady Gaga

Unstoppable
Unstoppable
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: Devilbwaha
Ok, I alrdy assume someone is gonna bring up she has a penis and all, although I do not belive so.
I was wondering what do you think of her?

In my opinion:
She is one of my favorits. She got tons of cool songs, I love em. She gives 100% into her shows, she sings live (never seen her playback?!), She remake her own music, she is never afraid to be herself, and she just wear whatever she wants. I admit I think her dressing is freakin crazy! But I love the way she gives a shit about what people say about her clothing or her generally. I mean she just joked along when people said she had a penis lol! She use all her money on her costumes, and her live perfomances and she loves her fans alot. Well I assume most of this goes for alot of artists but I rly like her:)

Which of her songs are your favorit?

Go debate:P

Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:51 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject: Re: Lady Gaga

Unstoppable
Unstoppable
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I don't like her that much, but I have heard he does live pretty well, and he doesn't afraid of anything.

Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:34 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: Skillers1990

Watch this video on Youtube.

Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:49 am 

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: kyhas
skillers vid not avliable, and i believe it was an internet rumour that she had a penis nothing more.

Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:50 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

she don't have a penis lol:P she walks around in her underwear all the time and she is like... you cant hide it!! and I've also seen a movie where she actually slips her panties to prove the rumours wrong. belive its some movie from a live concert in philadelpia .. dunno how to write that but yeah. Then she claps her...... to kinda make fun of everyone sayins she's a man

Thu Feb 04, 2010 1:58 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Godlike Poster
Godlike Poster

Steam Login Name: azcn2503
I would very much like to see that video :D :D :D :D :D

Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:10 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

:D Hehe. I could try to find it.. although I dont remember what state it was in.. Let me try find it

Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:28 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6h6r09PV6g at 0:55 you see her adjusting her panties. YOu can't see much, but I doubt she had a penis in there

Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:32 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Dominating
Dominating
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: juusohaarala
her songs are good and SHE CANT HAVE A PENIS :'( :'( :'(

<33333

Thu Feb 04, 2010 2:37 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

i doubt she has.

Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:56 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

Steam Login Name: Skillers1990
Kyhas, the vid I posted is her saying "I have a big donkey dick" to Jonathan Ross in response to the rumours.

Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:26 pm 

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

Least she can Joke about it. I saw this vid today http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A4t8Qt01mh4 !
It's quite funny. It's a parody of the rumours that she is a man:P

Thu Feb 04, 2010 6:29 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Malevolent Artificial Intelligence
Malevolent Artificial Intelligence

Never heard of her.

Sat Feb 06, 2010 2:24 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

what:O????!!!

Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:41 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Dominating
Dominating
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: juusohaarala
M є τ r ɪ τ u τ u s wrote:
Never heard of her.

-^

<33333

Wed Feb 10, 2010 9:43 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

thats :(

Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:11 pm 
 Profile E-mail