It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 12:34 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 201 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post Post subject: Re: AVATAR

Unstoppable
Unstoppable
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: Devilbwaha
ok ill come msn now:) just finished a match

Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:48 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: Skillers1990
In Alice meant to be American anyway?

Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:03 pm 

Unstoppable
Unstoppable
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

i have no idea:P

Tue Feb 02, 2010 6:56 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Godlike Poster
Godlike Poster
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: azcn2503
Watch count: 8

Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:07 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

just came home from round 3 at the cinema seeing avatar. this time in 3d. so i've seen it twice in 3d once in 2d

Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:31 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

CRIT MAGNET
CRIT MAGNET
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: jordanowenwynn
azcn2503 wrote:
Watch count: 8

Want to make it 9? :)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:48 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Godlike Poster
Godlike Poster

Yeah :)

Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:44 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Godlike Poster
Godlike Poster

Watch this video on Youtube.

Sat Feb 13, 2010 12:51 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

Here's me watching Avatar in 3d:) My awesome consentration + the lolipop in my hand:D hahah:D Me and my bf saw it in Norways biggest and best cinema, and at daytime, so we basically had the best seats in the back<3 !!:D was about 200/500 people in the cinema:D We found an empty area for ourselves:D

hot 3d glasses!!

Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:02 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Godlike Poster
Godlike Poster

Quote:
To: lol

This email is only an acknowledgement of receipt of your order which has been passed to our dispatch department to be processed.

Thank you for ordering with www.play.com

Please check the following order information:

Order Reference(s) : lol

Item : James Cameron's Avatar: Combi Pack (Blu-ray & DVD) (2009)
Price : GBP 14.99
Quantity : 1
Delivery Cost : Free
Payment : Credit Card

Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:27 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: markusjameswynn
I've never understood the bluray/dvd pack really, well from a personal point of view. I mean I know some people are like oh, for in the portable dvd player or in case of going to a friends house etc. I don't think I'd ever buy a pack. May buy avatar in bluray though.

Tue Mar 16, 2010 11:37 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

The main idea is for those thinking of getting Blu-Ray but not yet, as it's typically not much more expensive. Also useful for use in other devices (computers that don't have Blu-ray etc).

Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:28 pm 

CRIT MAGNET
CRIT MAGNET
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

26th April is the release date I think.
Probably gonna get the Blu-ray version, don't know yet.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:23 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Godlike Poster
Godlike Poster

There was no Blu-ray only edition on their site. And at £14.99 for both Blu-ray and DVD you seriously can't complain, especially since most best selling Blu-rays are released at mucher higher prices!

Works very well for me since I only have DVD at home but have Blu-ray at my dads.

Tue Mar 16, 2010 9:44 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Godlike Poster
Godlike Poster

Anybody manage to find the Blu-ray only version?

Thu Mar 18, 2010 12:44 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Malevolent Artificial Intelligence

azcn2503 wrote:
Anybody manage to find the Blu-ray only version?

Found it cheapest here:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASI ... BASHC4I9Q1

But for the same price as your dvd+blu-ray version you might as well just stick to that.

Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:53 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

Steam Login Name: simonpcook
You know its being released 3 times on Blu-Ray? :P

Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:49 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: markusjameswynn
http://www.cadred.org/Images/Gallery/Or ... hontas.jpg

:P

Sun May 30, 2010 6:26 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

CRIT MAGNET
CRIT MAGNET

Si wrote:
You know its being released 3 times on Blu-Ray? :P

Blu ray now, Blu ray extended edition, 3D blu ray?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sun May 30, 2010 6:54 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

Heh, Wynney, that is ooolldd :P

Sun May 30, 2010 6:59 pm 

viewtopic.php?p=122738#p122738
Scottie wrote:

Still, despite being posted before in this thread, it was deserving of a re-post for amusement purposes. ><

Sun May 30, 2010 9:03 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

I bought the dvd/blu ray pack not long ago..:D Was on sale...:D cheap ftw! (WTF avatar on sale.... thats.. just... wrong...!!! )

Fri Jun 04, 2010 10:58 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Godlike Poster
Godlike Poster

James Cameron is already talking about filming two Avatar sequels back to back but for all those die-hard Avatards out there, here's the chance to see the most successful film in history as you have never seen it before. The 3D Avatar: Special Edition is released at a Cineworld near you on August 27 and takes you back to Pandora in all of its splendour. James Cameron has re-edited the film and restored eight minutes worth of deleted scenes that you can see on the big screen for a limited time only.

Who's with me?

Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:29 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

Hmm, sequels? Don't see how they will work ><

Also, not sure about the special edition personally, seems to be just milking it, and I wasn't blown away by Avatar to begin with ><

Tue Aug 17, 2010 5:36 pm 

CRIT MAGNET
CRIT MAGNET

azcn2503 wrote:
Who's with me?

Right behind you :)

Skillers wrote:
Hmm, sequels? Don't see how they will work ><

Also, not sure about the special edition personally, seems to be just milking it, and I wasn't blown away by Avatar to begin with ><

They could work, just depends on whether there are any other stories they can easily rip off ;)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Tue Aug 17, 2010 6:00 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 201 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next