It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 6:54 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 201 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next
 Post Post subject: AVATAR

Unstoppable
Unstoppable
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: Devilbwaha
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cRdxXPV9GNQ

I'm seeing this this saturday. Anyone seen it? Worth seeing? (please dont spoil:P)
Opinions?

Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:49 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject: Re: AVATAR

Monster Poster
Monster Poster
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: pankowski
Seeing it today on an advance booking, looks quite good actually - hoping it will be better than paranormal activity ; )

Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:06 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Malevolent Artificial Intelligence
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I would be interested in knowing if this is any good. After watching the trailer I think it looks pretty interesting.

Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:52 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I am watching it in 3d on friday night, for no reason lol.

What's the film actually about?

Wed Dec 16, 2009 12:55 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

some wierd world or something. trailer looked pretty cool. seeing it in 3d on saturday! ill let u know what i thought

Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:07 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

CRIT MAGNET
CRIT MAGNET
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: jordanowenwynn
Watching it on Friday in 3D.
Story afaik: Humans invade world for something really precious and find a settlement of blue-human-types living where a large amount of it is (all based on trailer I saw).

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:34 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

yeah ish:P looked pretty good. wonder hwo it will be in 3d

Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:41 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Steam Login Name: WE_HolloW
3D + iMax on Saturday. Looked pretty good from what I've seen from trailers. Can't wait.

Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:46 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Monster Poster
Monster Poster
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: pankowski
Saw it yesterday, it was actually very good - better than i thought it would be.
Effects were pretty cool and there was actually like a storyline to it rather than it just being a bang bang boom boom film if you get me.
If you go see it i would highly reccomend seeing it in 3d to get the full experience : )
Not going to give the storyline and plot away untill a few people see it ehre : )
Pank

Thu Dec 17, 2009 11:50 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

awesome. makes me even more excited to see it in 2 days:D looks awesome idd!!

Thu Dec 17, 2009 6:25 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

CRIT MAGNET
CRIT MAGNET
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Saw it today.
All I can say is... there's a reason why it is called an "epic film". I highly recommend it and disagree with the 96% rating from the top Rotten Tomatoes critics- should be 100% as there is virtually no flaws with it.

Probably the best film that has been released in years.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:51 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

Allright. Just came home from seeing Avatar in 3D. I got a few things to say about the movie. If you liked the matrix, or Lord of the Rings you've seen nothing. Avatar is definatly THE BEST movie I've ever seen in my entire life. I've never seen such a catching story, such good graphics, such amazingly stunning movie. It was beyond every expectation! RUN! RUN NOW and see it! It's worth the price x 1000!!! I'd see it everyday. it's that good in my opinion. Seriously a 10/10 !! Loved it!!:D What you waiting for!! SEE IT NOW:D<33

Sat Dec 19, 2009 11:58 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

It was pretty good, to long for a WHOLE DAY after school being really cold in the cinema but the ending was great and the graphics for CGI were amazing.

Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:00 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

HELL YEAH! as i said. Beyond my expectation!!!! seriously. its a 3 hour long movie. but the best movie!!! i'm still stunned! think i was like :O the whole movie!

Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:02 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

Well I was walking through town at something like -2/-4 with just a short sleeved shirt for about 30 minutes.

One thing really pissed me off about it.

They cant breathe the air but they can make fires...
You breathe oxygen and you use oxygen for fires.

Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:08 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Dominating
Dominating

Steam Login Name: juusohaarala
got to watch it when it comes as a dvdrip to piratebay xD

<33333

Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:00 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

DopperLancer wrote:
got to watch it when it comes as a dvdrip to piratebay xD

THAT IS A FAAAAAIL!!! go watch it in 3d on the cinema TOTALLY worth it

Sun Dec 20, 2009 12:06 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

CRIT MAGNET
CRIT MAGNET

Harry wrote:
They cant breathe the air but they can make fires...
You breathe oxygen and you use oxygen for fires.

The atmosphere could be Nitrous Oxide or another compound that contains oxygen that Humans cannot absorb oxygen from but fires can use to burn.
Either that or the atmosphere has a high level of another substance that is toxic to humans but causes no harm to the natives.

But... who cares, it's an awesome film ;)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sun Dec 20, 2009 10:58 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

Who cars? WHO CARES??
I CARE, MAGGOT!

Nah, it just really bugged me.

Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:15 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

CRIT MAGNET
CRIT MAGNET

Harry wrote:
Who cars? WHO CARES??
I CARE, MAGGOT!

Nah, it just really bugged me.

Well if a tiny thing like that bugged you Harry... to be fair most movies would piss you off with all the plot holes and things that didn't make sense ;)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:30 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Monster Poster
Monster Poster

Steam Login Name: BartmanTaz
I really liked it, but calm down people the story was a bit cut and paste.

Man goes in with a secret, secret gets discovered but he now likes the new people everyone is mean to him until he does something cool, happy ending.

As I said it was a really good movie and I liked the story alot, some of the 3d scenes were not pulled off the best they could have been i.e. focusing on something further then the 3d effect was taking focus of that when it clearly should of been in focus.

imo 9/10

Voted for and funded by Scottie UK Ltd.

Mon Dec 21, 2009 1:20 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I enjoyed the film, it was pretty good.

Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:06 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Godlike Poster
Godlike Poster

Steam Login Name: azcn2503
I paid £40 to watch this film (paid for me and three others).

They paid me back after we watched the film.

I felt like I made £30.

This film is the best film I've ever seen in my life.

Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:10 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

CRIT MAGNET
CRIT MAGNET

The last line of what Aaron said is true :)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:15 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Oh Behave!
Oh Behave!

Steam Login Name: Lugash
i want to see this film :o
it'll have to wait until after Sherlock Holmes though

Wed Dec 30, 2009 1:45 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 201 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9  Next