It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:10 pm

All times are UTC

Post Post subject: Panorama Activity

Unstoppable
Unstoppable
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: Devilbwaha
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_UxLEqd074

Worth seeing? Scary? True? Fake?
What do you think?

Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:46 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject: Re: Panorama Activity

Ultra Poster
Ultra Poster
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: will2k123
I've seen it.
It was terrible.
I don't get why everyone's hailing it as the 'Scariest movie ever'.

It was a pathetic attempt at a scary 'realistic' movie.

My opinion is, a terrible movie.
I would not reccomend it.

Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:18 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

really? so was it like you would think like. WOW thats fake?

Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:19 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Ultra Poster
Ultra Poster
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Ine wrote:
really? so was it like you would think like. WOW thats fake?

Not particularly.
It was realistic, but it was just... not scary at all. It took about an hour to get to anything interesting.

The moment they started talking about it being a 'Demon' in the house, I completely lost interest.

It was 'realistic' at times, but it wasn't scary.

Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:21 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: markusjameswynn
I found it scary - it's not so scary when you watch it - more the tension of what could happen.

And well, after the film I couldn't sleep so ;o

Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:31 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Ultra Poster
Ultra Poster

Wynney wrote:
I found it scary - it's not so scary when you watch it - more the tension of what could happen.

And well, after the film I couldn't sleep so ;o

You serious?
It was awful.
I don't get the 'fear' it apparently puts into people.
My dad told me his mate watched it and couldn't sleep and was scared the day after.

Usually, I'm a complete PANSY when it comes to horror films, but this was just boring.

Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:20 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: markusjameswynn
Every scary movie freaks me out so :). This one being the worst imo ;o

Just because you're not scared doesn't mean others won't be ><

Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:21 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

well. i had nightmares for ages after the grudge 1 and after the decent (which I NEVER WILL watch again! EVER!) .. After the grudge 1 i didnt dare look under my blanket..i was so creeped out to find her there:P but i wanna watch panorama activity..i find those things kinda creepy tbh...

Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:44 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Monster Poster
Monster Poster

Steam Login Name: millbob
its a <LOOK MA, I AM SWEARING> awesome film :D i loved it laughed all the way thru :P some 40 year old man sat next to me was screaming :P

Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:48 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

hahahaha! i remember on the grude on the cinema..THAT WAS CREEPY!.. trust me people screamed lol

Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:49 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Oh Behave!
Oh Behave!

Steam Login Name: Lugash
the Grudge was awesome xDand hawt

haven't seen this yet :o

Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:57 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

the grudge gave me nightmares:P horrible:P i was so scared

Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:58 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Oh Behave!
Oh Behave!

Steam Login Name: Lugash
my brother had nightmares when we described the grudge to him haha
then again when he found a picture of her..
then again when he watched it....
Bless

Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:02 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

Steam Login Name: gozzer25
I found the film pretty rubbish to be honest. I can see how it would scare people though.

Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:44 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Samosa!
Samosa!

Panorama =/= Paranormal

Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:51 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

CRIT MAGNET
CRIT MAGNET

Steam Login Name: jordanowenwynn
Gozzer wrote:
I found the film pretty rubbish to be honest. I can see how it would scare people though.

Doors opening and shutting + being dragged out of bed?
Sounds like the sort of thing I would do if I was annoyed with you ;)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:39 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

Steam Login Name: gozzer25
Well the actors played their part well and make it seem just like a general thing that could actually be true. If you believe in demons/ghosts or whatever then I can see that it would be scary.

Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:13 pm 
 Profile E-mail