It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:37 pm

All times are UTC

Post Post subject: I've been around the World!

Unstoppable
Unstoppable
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: Devilbwaha
No I havent:P But I LOVE travelling. Where have you been? Where you wanna go? And why? Tell your traveling experiences in the good and the bad:)

I Haven't been in too many countries:

Norway ( My own country! Highly recommended for those who love fjords and large mountains, or snow. It's perfect for skiing, and it has a REALLY beautiful country. Mostly in the west. Our capital Oslo looks like shit! But if you get to the county you see mighty waterfalls! Worth going ! )

Sweden ( Half my family lives there. Not too much difference from Norway, except I think we got a little bit nicer landscape. I love the language though and i know it by heart)

Denmark ( Wow that language is impossible to understand lol though norwegian have developed from danish..We understand the swedish people, but danish..SO HARD! Its a really flat country, but a really nice looking country and I enjoyed my time there)

Germany (Tbh I wasn't very fond of Germany, I don't like the language, but It was a nice trip where I learned alot abotu the berliner wall and dresden! )

Holland (definatly way bigger than I imagined. Very flat country, but very beautiful!. The Windmills, the houses, it was very different from Norway, but very stunningly nice!)

Bulgaria (very nice country, very hot in the summer, but they speak very badly english, and communication is very hard. The money are hard to understand as well:P good place to party, but also a good place to be in a quite place.)

Greece (I've been to quite some of the Greek Islands.. I was Island hopping or how u translate that for 1 week, and I've been there another time too where we viseted some mroe islands. Greece, is very romantic, VERY HOT in the summer. It's perfect to go there in MAY!! Perfect temprature. I suggest Island hopping!! It's totally worth the money, you get to see alot of the Islands, get some variation. See some dolphins:P Nice beaches. And loads of party if you prefer that.)

Portugal ( I've been there 11 times.On a small Island called Madeira, which is originally a vulcano. It's not sandy beaches, only stones, its not tropicly hot, but its still warm and you still get tanned. It's a very small island, but alot to experience! I recomment the LEVADAS on the highets, the water channels in the mountains. Its a very flowerful country and some of the plants are absolutely stunning.. Have you seen trees with blue flowers in the whole town? Then you've been there:P)

The USA ( I was in MIami and Orlando. If you like themeparkes go to Orlando. WOW! THAT WAS A TRIP FOR LIFE! I never took such thrilling rollercoasters! WOW! that was such a kick!!!! USA had rly fat food though, got kinda sick of fries and hamburgers.:P Miami, was the Largest city I've ever seen from the air..IT WAS INSANE! wow..So big..I come from one of the smallest country so:P It was sooo hot,, Almost experienced hurricane Wilma, since Florida is basically having alot of them. Out plane was the last one to take off before it hit florida:O )

France

Polen

Turkey ( One of the hottest places I've been at summer. I've never been hotter. Really like 42 degrees in the shadow!:O, I have some bad memories from there. The men quite like the young girls so to say, and They don't hesitate to touch you.... but If you're a guy I'm sure you will enjoy it's beautiful country!)

I have a feeling I've forgotten something but meh:P
MY travel goals I want to visit this lifetime is:

Japan (MUST GO)
Vietnam
China

I MUST VISTIT ASIA BEFORE I DIE!!!!!!!! I'm VERY interested in Asia and its culture!!! And concidering I'm half vietnameese I wanna go and see where half of my roots come from)

New Zealand (similar to Norway, but is a must go, amazing landscape!!)

Island ( I LOVE THE ISLANDHORSES.. I used to horseriding before..! Love it!:D )

England (which I will next year for sure)! I've wanted to move to England so many times. I love the language, and I like the country! A must go! Specially for lan:P hehe! )

Also wanna go to Scotland
Africa ( Do I have to even explain:P)

Brasil ( BRasil. Enough said )!

Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:48 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject: Re: I've been around the World!

Godlike Poster
Godlike Poster
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: azcn2503
New Zealand is like all those places in one!

Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:57 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

hahah maybe true. Still i think it's worth going there. I loved the Lord of the Rings movies. There are alot of the places in the movies Id love to visit!

Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:10 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Godlike Poster
Godlike Poster
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: azcn2503
Yeah, NZ is nice. However, I dislike traveling very much. I dislike all forms of travel and movement. Don't mind destinations though.

Tue Dec 15, 2009 8:55 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

i am alittle scared of flying tbh. but i can do it. just i dont like to read about all the crashes lately... And im frlying to Holland this friday:O! woot woot! well buss..is borring same for car. train is ok. boat i love:)

Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:47 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

Steam Login Name: Skillers1990
Been:
UK (duh)
Canada x3
Norway
France x~7
Holland

Not a huge list, but Canada is awesome.

Want to go to Japan.

Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:44 pm 

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

omg SKillers been to Norway?:O where?? and when and why:P? Thats awesome. What of Norway did you see? Liked it? oh and Summer/winter time?

Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:47 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Oh Behave!
Oh Behave!
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: Lugash
Been to:
Eng/Scotland/wales - pretty sucky tbh
France 5/6 times - strange place, odd food, good place to ski
Netherlands twice - i don't like coffee. but coffee shops are awesome ^^
Belgium few times - my aunty owned a house over there right next to a chocolate factory (WIN)
Italy 3/4 times - good for art and ICE CREAM and most other foods.
Germany - .... D: scared me tbh.
New Zealand - Better place to Ski!
Sri Lanka twice - was depressing D:

must go to:
USA
Japan

Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:55 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

Germany - .... D: scared me tbh.

haha agreed:P

Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:56 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

FFFUUUU people

UK

Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:56 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

haha lol harry you FAIL!!!

Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:57 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

I fail becuase my mum/dad don't take me places?

Tue Dec 15, 2009 6:59 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

Ine wrote:
omg SKillers been to Norway?:O where?? and when and why:P? Thats awesome. What of Norway did you see? Liked it? oh and Summer/winter time?

Bergen and Voss during Summer, a few years ago (2005, I think). There was a 2 week heat wave, but otherwise it was awesome.

Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:05 pm 

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

wow. Voss! thats a cool place. And Bergen is very beautiful. I assume you were at the fish marked?! Bergen is a nice city, but known for their rainy days..:O

Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:06 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

Didn't really stay in the cities, more the surrounding areas.

And it didn't rain for the 2 weeks I was there, it was 40C. Damn heatwave.

Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:09 pm 

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

wow thats rare for Bergen. But Voss is very nice idd. Did you see some nice waterfalls?

Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:10 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

I honestly can't remember that much about what we did ><

Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:11 pm 

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

hahah oh dear:P

Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:12 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

Too much alcohol will do that to a person

Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:21 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

i doubt skillers were driking at age 15:O? or were you?

Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:25 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

I am 15 and don't drink, purely because my dad does a lot.

Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:27 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

I don't drink at all anyway ><

Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:31 pm 

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

you never drink?

Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:32 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Oh Behave!
Oh Behave!
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: Lugash
apparently he never does
i really cant say the same :$

Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:39 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Mega Poster
Mega Poster

Steam Login Name: WE_HolloW
Skillers wrote:
I don't drink at all anyway ><

That makes two of us.

Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:46 pm 
 Profile E-mail