It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:12 pm

All times are UTC

Post Post subject: Re: Techious Music Theme

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: Skillers1990
We would need to find a place that would let us do that, the place we used last time, as Kyhas said, doesn't. We can get that place cheap, though, due to Kyhas' connections.

Wed Nov 25, 2009 2:27 pm 

Unstoppable
Unstoppable
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: Devilbwaha
Ah I see. As I said before I'm not familiar with how things works in England, and I dont know the locations of where you are planning on holding a lan. To sleep on madrasses in a gymnastic hall or any other larger hall isn't too hard to fix, but I assume it goes on the permission to do so? Or maybe there is a way to talk to them and explain the situation that there are people coming from other countries as well. Or another option is maybe keeping the lan over some days, but people sleep at their home? I'm just coming with suggestions, cause I'd like to help. If you got some sites where I could possibly read about terms, or locations I'd happily help look. I can't do much from here, except offering my help before and after lan and organising maybe some talent part or some compretitions during lan. But I can also offer you my ideas. But please tell me to shut up if its annoying:)

Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:06 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Samosa!
Samosa!
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Skillers wrote:
The problem with anywhere not Gloucestershire is that we (the staff) have to be there fairly early and bring a lot of stuff, so it's much better for us if we do it close to us.

Also, the idea of a place with catering and overnight rooms will likely get very expensive for everyone.

Aye, it was more just an idea than anything and having been sent a price list I think it's just alot out of our budget

Wed Nov 25, 2009 3:57 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Godlike Poster
Godlike Poster
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: azcn2503
TECHIOUS JINGLE.

Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:11 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

CRIT MAGNET
CRIT MAGNET
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: jordanowenwynn
azcn2503 wrote:
TECHIOUS JINGLE.

Indeed, that is the plan.

Suggested lyrics by Mr.Anonymous:

Chorus:
SKILLERS! F*** yeah!
Coming to save the motherf***ing day yeah
SKILLERS! F*** yeah!
Techious is the only win now.

Forums trolls your game is through
'cause now you have to answer to

[Chorus]

It's the clan that's made of win
It's the clan that'll shove others in the bin

SKILLERS! (f*** yeah)
SI! (f*** yeah)
METTY! (f*** yeah)
WYNNEY! (f*** yeah)

cue musical interlude...

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Wed Nov 25, 2009 6:57 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

i think if its a techious jingle names should not be mentioned considering there is many members of tchs:)

Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:05 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Malevolent Artificial Intelligence

Whoever wrote those lyrics (I suspect Nannal or Reb) listed all the staff except DHR. :(

Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:07 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

im pretty sure i can come up with a good lyric about techious without naming if thats preferable

Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:09 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Ine wrote:
im pretty sure i can come up with a good lyric about techious without naming if thats preferable

I am certain the lyrics above were created in jest. ;)

Feel free to work on some lyrics though.

Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:11 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

jest =?

yeah i will do, but i probably will have to keep them secret until the lan except for hawke since we're gonna do this together

Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:13 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

CRIT MAGNET
CRIT MAGNET

M є τ r ɪ τ u τ u s wrote:
Whoever wrote those lyrics (I suspect Nannal or Reb) listed all the staff except DHR. :(

And Wigouche :P
Ine wrote:
jest =?

yeah i will do, but i probably will have to keep them secret until the lan except for hawke since we're gonna do this together

Jest = a joke

Feel free to PM me on Steam or the forums. And yes it is probably best if you handle lyrics as I'm no Shakespeare when it comes to writing them.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:18 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

hahah!:D Yeah I'm better with lyrics than melody, and good U'r better in english so u can correct my grammar mistakes:P

Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:23 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Samosa!
Samosa!

M є τ r ɪ τ u τ u s wrote:

I had no part in that.

Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:50 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

Those lyrics are awesome, other than the fact they don't make me awesome enough.

Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:02 pm 

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

lol. MAYBE i can make an exception for you since ur the clan leader:P

Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:10 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

CRIT MAGNET
CRIT MAGNET

Skillers wrote:
Those lyrics are awesome, other than the fact they don't make me awesome enough.

Nothing can satisfy that ego of yours, Skillers :P

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:17 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

;) XD

Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:19 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

Hawke wrote:

It does cause eclipses, you know? :P

Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:28 pm 

CRIT MAGNET
CRIT MAGNET

Skillers wrote:
Hawke wrote:

It does cause eclipses, you know? :P

Egomaniac :P
It causes eclipses, earthquakes, volcanic eruptions and pretty much drives the universe as far as your concerned :P

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:56 pm 
 Profile E-mail