It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 10:32 pm

All times are UTC

Post Post subject: Re: A little xmas song

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: Skillers1990
I'd be very impressed if she could run in circles, sing and play the violin.

Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:18 pm 

Unstoppable
Unstoppable
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: Devilbwaha
hahhaa i have to try that:P

Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:19 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

CRIT MAGNET
CRIT MAGNET
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: jordanowenwynn
Ine wrote:
hahhaa i have to try that:P

Looks like an entry for the talent competition ladies and gentlemen.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:23 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

hahaha its a challenge is it:P? hahahahhahahahaha

Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:25 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Samosa!
Samosa!
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Will be the best lan ever. (also I've heard Skillers got stuck in a Russian accent once, i wanna hear that (will trade for the Scottish one I got stuck in) )

Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:58 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

will be the best lan ever! since im coming as well^^ XD to entertain you with my BAD humor

Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:22 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: Skillers1990
Nannal wrote:
(also I've heard Skillers got stuck in a Russian accent once)

Heh, I forgot about that. I do have a bad habit of slipping into random accents occasionally. Quite often Irish.

Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:37 pm 

Samosa!
Samosa!

I do that too, however i got stuck in one over Download (and the following week) much to the dismay of my friends and family

Wed Nov 25, 2009 11:39 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

CRIT MAGNET
CRIT MAGNET

Skillers wrote:
Nannal wrote:
(also I've heard Skillers got stuck in a Russian accent once)

Heh, I forgot about that. I do have a bad habit of slipping into random accents occasionally. Quite often Irish.

Australian accent is win :P

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:07 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

tbh i love the english accent<333 soooo... mmmm<33

Thu Nov 26, 2009 7:47 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

CRIT MAGNET
CRIT MAGNET

Ine wrote:
tbh i love the english accent<333 soooo... mmmm<33

If I remember, Metritutus has a strong British accent when he isn't doing his murdering-psychopathic evil overlord voice ><

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:24 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

hahaha. i actually heard met speak!

Sun Dec 06, 2009 6:18 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

CRIT MAGNET
CRIT MAGNET

Well there you go people: Silent Night on the calendar for you all.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Fri Dec 11, 2009 6:30 pm 
 Profile E-mail