It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:05 pm

All times are UTC

Post Post subject: Re: 2012- the movie

CRIT MAGNET
CRIT MAGNET
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: jordanowenwynn
There are several theories behind 2012:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nYZtMwIPb4c
Watch the series if you're interested. They missed the current TCHS version of Skillers' ego imploding on itself and destroying the world though.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:28 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: Devilbwaha
hahaha!! If the end is coming in year 2012 im gonna go crazy before that doign WHATEVER i want no matter how dishonest it is hahaha!

Wed Nov 18, 2009 5:30 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Oh Behave!
Oh Behave!
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: Lugash
Ine wrote:
hahaha!! If the end is coming in year 2012 im gonna go crazy before that doign WHATEVER i want no matter how dishonest it is hahaha!

+1
aslong as i was sure :P

Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:08 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

^^ :)

Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:10 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Monster Poster
Monster Poster

Steam Login Name: millbob
Independence day is like omgwtf great film :D

Last edited by Ryan on Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:18 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:16 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Oh Behave!
Oh Behave!

Ryan wrote:
Independence da is like omgwtf great film :D

this

Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:17 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

yeah

Wed Nov 18, 2009 7:25 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: kyhas
This spam form you guys may be a little too much, i know ill have to see this film as my GF wont want to miss it and she'll want me to go as well!

Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:56 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

ine over and out

Wed Nov 18, 2009 8:57 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: kyhas
thank god. lol, isn;t it a Day after tomorrow but much better?

I should make a film called 2012+1 and basically it'll premiere the 22nd of december 2012 and it'll be a comedy takign the piss out of all the worryers ^_^

Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:02 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

(wants to keep commenting lol but ill shhh from now)

Wed Nov 18, 2009 9:21 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

Steam Login Name: gozzer25
Just came back from watching this film. Much better than expected but nothing spectacular.

Wed Nov 18, 2009 11:35 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

what did you think of the ending`?

Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:15 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Oh Behave!
Oh Behave!

going to see it tonigh0t :)

Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:54 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

Steam Login Name: gozzer25
Ine wrote:
what did you think of the ending`?

Just a normal film ending I guess :P

However there was something pretty funny at the end.
Spoiler for funny part at the end:
The blonde chick that got stuck in the middle compartment between the little girl and the others trapped in the hydraulic compartment must have drowned. They all completely forgot about her and nothing else was shown........

Thu Nov 19, 2009 2:54 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

CRIT MAGNET
CRIT MAGNET

That sounds like a plot hole to me Gozgoz ;)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thu Nov 19, 2009 8:09 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Oh Behave!
Oh Behave!

other than the reckless disregard for physics and probability, i'd say it was pretty good! :)

Thu Nov 19, 2009 10:57 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

it's pretty good yeah:) as for the little things that death can be so unaffective on ppl

Fri Nov 20, 2009 1:32 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Malevolent Artificial Intelligence

Went to see this film today, and I have to say I really enjoyed it.

Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:22 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

CRIT MAGNET
CRIT MAGNET

Ine wrote:
it's pretty good yeah:) as for the little things that death can be so unaffective on ppl

"All my friends are dead?! NO!!!! Oh look there's nobody guarding the mall. Time to loot!"

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:27 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

hahaha indeed:P it was more like.. wow look the world is ending, people are dying. omg i need to get laid!

Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:28 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

CRIT MAGNET
CRIT MAGNET

M є τ r ɪ τ u τ u s wrote:

It appears all the critics at Metacritic.com were incorrect then.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:28 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

i still love the movie though some points were.. LOLABLE!:P i love the crazy man with his radio station!

Wed Nov 25, 2009 8:33 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Hawke wrote:
M є τ r ɪ τ u τ u s wrote:

It appears all the critics at Metacritic.com were incorrect then.

Not all of them. ;)

Wed Nov 25, 2009 10:25 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Multi Poster
Multi Poster

Steam Login Name: Huippie
Going to watch it this weekend, looking forward to it!

Tue Dec 08, 2009 6:01 pm 
 Profile E-mail