It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:21 pm

All times are UTC

Post Post subject: The best mixx EVER!

Unstoppable
Unstoppable
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: Devilbwaha
OH MY GOD! we just had the best mixx ever! We were waring on De_nuke when Nova starts singing on james bond theme during mix on ventrilo. So I come up with the idea..lol why not play the song on vent
i did and they aall started to sing and we bought USP with silencer on going sneaky around to the themesong and just playign james bond. we got so buttraped but hahha was <LOOK MA, I AM SWEARING> epic. next round we did pink panther, and so on came, pirates of teh carribean, pokemon,digimon,ghostbuster, LOTR,scooby doo, barbie girl,star wars and so many others. OLD songs from the 90's .. i cant belive i forgot to play mission impossible, the matrix, and inspector gadget but lol another time!omg we lost that war so badly, but we we're only playing around LOL!!! Was the funnies war memorie ever! Thanks to the people making this moment so epic. Hope to see the youtube movie of this posted on this post soon!! cant wait to laugh my ass off!!

We rocked guys!!!

Last edited by Ine on Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:38 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject: Re: The best mixx EVER!

Poster
Poster
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: kiev666
HAHA was soooo epic! I will work on the video, should be up by tonight! :D

Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:40 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

YAAAAAAAAAAAAY! you made me happy LOL! OMG cant wait seriously!

Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:42 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Monster Poster
Monster Poster
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: Edwardsells
Cool story brah, typical nova :P

Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:51 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

typically me as well doing such spontaniouse thing:P

Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:55 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Monster Poster
Monster Poster

Steam Login Name: Edwardsells
:D:D:D

Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:02 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

as i told nova. i had recently like another epic css moment. we were waring. and me and some mates were playing on inferno. and then HAHAHAHHAAHHAAAAA we made up names for everything with something different like: banana= brbrbrb B= wrwrwrrwrwrww and just silly games. we did 3 on 3. and when we had eco rounds we'd stack up on spawn and just pwn em with pistols! haha was so funny. we laughed whole war, no tacts.could barely breathe. but this jamesbond thing was hillariouse omg!

Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:04 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

worst thing is we did it for like... 2 hours:P??? haha

Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:15 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: markusjameswynn
nova is a complete spanner

<3 farmville noob

Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:18 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

lol farmville sucks! go go resturant city

Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:11 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Dominating
Dominating

Steam Login Name: juusohaarala
rollercoaster kingdom is the best

<33333

Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:06 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

NOVA! I'm still awaiting that movie:P!!

Tue Dec 15, 2009 7:40 am 
 Profile E-mail