It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:29 pm

All times are UTC

Post Post subject: Doom Movie

Dominating
Dominating
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

kk. whos seen the trailer, i think this is gonna be good

Tue Oct 04, 2005 3:56 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject:

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: Skillers1990
Yeah, it looks cool. Especially the bit that's done like a FPS - so much initiative. I think about ten minutes of the movie is like that.

Tue Oct 04, 2005 4:28 pm 

Post Post subject:

Malevolent Artificial Intelligence

I was going to post first about this! I think the film looks cool. It also looks like it closely mimics the game (I want to see the flying skulls! 8) ).

Wed Oct 05, 2005 11:09 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject:

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

Yeah, I think it's one of the few films that tries to keep it's origens, rather that just use the name to turn it into a massive money spinner. We shall see, though.

Wed Oct 05, 2005 3:10 pm 

Post Post subject:

Indeed.

Thu Oct 13, 2005 12:57 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject:

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

I have seen the trailer now, and it looks interesting, to say the least. I like the way the First Person bit actuall does look like a FPS, albeit with much more advanced graphics.

Oh, and, just a note, try not to do short posts that add nothing to the conversation, atleast hve something to comment about.

Thu Oct 13, 2005 3:26 pm 

Post Post subject:

Dominating
Dominating

yeah, and how they glide more than actually bobbing

Thu Oct 20, 2005 10:09 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject:

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

Yeah, that did make it look a bit wierd. I think that might be entirely CGI, or they went through the corridors with a camera on a wheeled stand.

Fri Oct 21, 2005 7:00 am 

Post Post subject:

Dominating
Dominating

yeah, it looks weird, but suits the style, makes it closer to the game, which i think is good

Sat Oct 22, 2005 1:53 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject:

Dominating
Dominating

I HAVE TO SEE THAT MOVIE!!!
i WANT TO SEE THAT MOVIE!!!

Thu Dec 08, 2005 11:08 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject:

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

WTF?!?!? I'd swear that is Species posting...

I never even knew you liked Doom?

Thu Dec 08, 2005 4:18 pm 

Post Post subject:

Dominating
Dominating

SHOOT STUFF
KILL STUFF
SHOOT STUFF
KILL STUFF
SHOOT STUFF
KILL STUFF
SHOOT STUFF
KILL STUFF
SHOOT STUFF
KILL STUFF
SHOOT STUFF
KILL STUFF
SHOOT STUFF
KILL STUFF

Sat Dec 10, 2005 1:12 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject:

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

Erm, lol, get some sleep now....

Sat Dec 10, 2005 10:38 am 

Post Post subject:

Dominating
Dominating

i need no sleep i am immortal and i shall rule the world

after i have had a nap

lol

Sun Dec 11, 2005 12:07 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject:

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

LOL

BTW, apparantly the Doom Movie sucks.

Sun Dec 11, 2005 11:42 am 

Post Post subject:

Dominating
Dominating

what

no way

howcan a movie that has aliens that rip off the heads ofmany people in a spurt of blood and guts while devouring the survivers be cr*p

some one please tell me how

Sun Dec 11, 2005 5:20 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject:

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

This was from a computer magazine...

Apparantly the monsters aren't used well enough (really rare), the story is crap and the characters are misplaced.

Sun Dec 11, 2005 5:37 pm 

Post Post subject:

Dominating
Dominating

ah i see

yes if there is not enough blood gore and monsters or too little if it that can really bring down the movie

oh well i geuss will have to wait and see it when it comes out.

does anyone know when it is coming out and what rating it will be?

cheers

Thu Dec 15, 2005 1:51 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject:

I don't think the movie will be bad.

I downloaded the highest res trailer on their site (curtisey of the schools broadband connsection).

It looks good.

The movie ties closely to the game, like Pinky Demon at the end of the trailer (with the chainsaw).

Dark Overlord, you want to see the film, but have you had the courage to tell the tale?

I have been to Hell and back. It was most disturbing, but I saved the world, and that's what matters. LOL. 8)

Thu Dec 15, 2005 2:13 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject:

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

Yeah, it looks good, but they had to choose the most action sequences in the film for the trailer, to make it look better. There might not be many more monsters.

Oh and we now have [b:7e9e2b99de]2[/b:7e9e2b99de] people doing the broken up posts!

Thu Dec 15, 2005 4:16 pm 

Post Post subject:

Dominating
Dominating

yeah

that always p*sses me off when ever film producers only show the best bits of the movie

Fri Dec 16, 2005 9:09 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject:

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

Well it's not like they're going to show the worst bit, is it?

Fri Dec 16, 2005 9:14 pm 

Post Post subject:

Dominating
Dominating

no i suppose not

but in some ways you mite as well just sit in front of the tv and waych all of the trailers

lol

Mon Dec 19, 2005 9:10 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject:

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

Well, if it's a good film, like LOTR, you want to watch the movie, cos all of it is great. It depends on what the movie is.

Mon Dec 19, 2005 9:31 pm 

Post Post subject:

Dominating
Dominating

YES

i went to see HP and the gobbley of fire the other day and itis not all that it is cracked up to be i think they put too much focus on the fact that ron and hermione secretly like each other but wont attmit it.

the director has tried to turn it into something that it is not and that is a love story thing, it is not o love story thing it is a story about a fool who suddnely relises thqt he has saved the world on several occasions and just blunders his way throug it all.

and daniel radcliff can act the stuppid FU**ER

Tue Dec 20, 2005 12:29 pm 
 Profile E-mail