It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 7:13 am

All times are UTC

Post Post subject: Long Song names

Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I have recently looked at the names of all the songs Ihave heard(Yes I am that bored) and thelongest title I could find, without subtitle, was "The Wizard turns on his silver flashlight and puts on his werewolf mocasons" by the flaming lips, at 19 sylables this is the longest without the subtitle
With subtitle thelongest I could find is "What is the light(An untested Hypothesis suggesting that the chemical(in our brains) by which we are able to experience the sensation of being in love is the same as the chemical that caused the "Big Bang" that was the birth of the accellerating universe)" again by the flaming lips, this monster of a title weighs in at 70 or 71 sylables, I forget which. If any one can find longer, may as well tell me.

http://s8.bitefight.org/c.php?uid=142718

Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:42 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject: Re: Long Song names

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: Skillers1990
Nope, don't think I can beat that, that's quite an impressive name!

Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:47 pm 

Ultra Poster
Ultra Poster
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: kris_to_offer
:D i believe i have found a longer: The Sad But True Story Of Ray Mingus, The Lumberjack Of Bulk Rock City, And His Never Slacking Stribe In Exploiting The So Far Undiscovered Areas Of The Intention To Bodily Intercourse From The Opposite Species Of His Kind, During Intake Of All The Mental Condition That Could Be Derived From Fermentation

by rednex

-Kriss

Sun Nov 30, 2008 7:22 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

GO GO POWER MODERATOR!
GO GO POWER MODERATOR!
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: rct2100
UBER THREAD NECRO XD

Lul... Nice name xD

Sun Nov 30, 2008 11:50 pm 
 Profile E-mail