It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 5:55 am

All times are UTC

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 410 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 17  Next
 Post Post subject: Re: Best Films

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: Skillers1990
You can, you need a DVI to HDMI adapter, which should exist.

Wed May 21, 2008 11:30 am 

Godlike Poster
Godlike Poster
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: azcn2503
Yeah they exist, I got one of those with the graphics card I bought for my girlfriend (HIS ATI Radeon HD3870 ICEQ-3)

Wed May 21, 2008 11:40 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Oh Behave!
Oh Behave!
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: Lugash
i got one, but i prefer to use my PS3 because i got a bigga TV for it.

lol Dave, Norris movies aren't to uber, but he is a legend. lone wolf Mquade for e.g. (i think its called)
he gets upset with.. something and kicks down his house. classic

Wed May 21, 2008 2:48 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

They cost around a tenner

Wed May 21, 2008 5:41 pm 

Oh Behave!
Oh Behave!
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

lol.
i think I'll mention that asda are pretty dumb, i just bought AVP2 on Blue Ray for less that what you would pay for SD.

Wed May 21, 2008 6:22 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

Just watched War of The Worlds (got it cheap today);

It was alright, good special effects and nice action, though the story was a bit poor, and the ending just downright sucked (it kinda just ended).

Wed May 21, 2008 9:58 pm 

Godlike Poster
Godlike Poster

Goderer wrote:
lol.
i think I'll mention that asda are pretty dumb, i just bought AVP2 on Blue Ray for less that what you would pay for SD.

I'm checking today...

Thu May 22, 2008 5:19 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: mikefong
Skillers wrote:
Just watched War of The Worlds (got it cheap today);

It was alright, good special effects and nice action, though the story was a bit poor, and the ending just downright sucked (it kinda just ended).

>< i hated that film!! It was like uber sucky. A 5 year old could have wrote the story.

>Invasion.>Kill a few humans>they get ill> they all die....

but on the whole. effects wore quite good. They could have done it sooo much better tho.

Thu May 22, 2008 8:02 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

i hate tom cruise

Thu May 22, 2008 8:07 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Godlike Poster
Godlike Poster

Same.

Thu May 22, 2008 9:47 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Oh Behave!
Oh Behave!

how can anyone hate a 3 foot Scientologist wit.... oh

Thu May 22, 2008 9:43 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: markusjameswynn
Hellfire wrote:
Troy ftw. I have 49inch HD to watch da films on.... wish i could adapt the computer to it XD TF2 on that tv would be awsum ><

tf2??? SCUM!

Fri May 23, 2008 1:19 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Godlike Poster
Godlike Poster

49 inch TV? I mean... 49? What!?

Fri May 23, 2008 6:51 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

TF2=Lots of Blood flying everywhere. Lots of Mayhem. No flash bangs.

Imagine flash bang on ur TV which is fairly big O.o a 20icnh moniter is bad enough for flash xD

Mon May 26, 2008 8:59 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

Steam Login Name: Demonata
you got it cheap? I bought it for you! and technically it was free cz it was buy 3 for 2 and my two were good and yours was the cheapest... though i still wana see it if its not too scary!

Woo saw Indiana Jones with Skillers (for our 16month anniversary :P) it was an uber awesome film! Though ppl cudda warned things were guna jump out at me! and there was guna be so many dead bodies!!!! I also now have a new fear of ants :)

Wed May 28, 2008 1:20 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

Well free is cheap!

Indianna Jones was great!

Wed May 28, 2008 2:55 pm 

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

When is the next James Bond film coming out?

Wed May 28, 2008 11:20 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

Erm, I have no idea, but I'd guess within a year.

Quick IMDB says Oct31 this year.

Thu May 29, 2008 12:08 am 

Godlike Poster
Godlike Poster

Anybody seen the adverts for Eagle Eye?

If not, here you go:

Watch this video on Youtube.

I'd like to watch it with you all when it's released later on this year.

Geeky Trivia Question Time:
Does it remind you of the original Matrix film?
Does the title animation remind you of the DICE logo?
Will the 4870 be released before this film comes out!?

Thu May 29, 2008 6:58 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

Heh, yeah, it reminded me of him running away in the original Matrix film, lol.

Thu May 29, 2008 12:58 pm 

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

the part when he flew out the window with guns reminded me of matrix and id like to see it cz its got Shia Labeouf in it lol

Thu May 29, 2008 3:20 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

CRIT MAGNET
CRIT MAGNET

Steam Login Name: jordanowenwynn
Haven't read through the whole topic so I don't know if this film has been mentioned but a good film you all ought to see is called "Dogma". It's a really funny comedy with Matt Damon, Alan Rickman and others... Saw it the other night and I couldn't stop laughing throughout the movie!!!

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:58 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

New film with will Smith in it meana be awsum... duno what its called, But its summat with him being a super hero or something of the sort

Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:33 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

Hancock. Yeah, it looks like a good film, will see it at the cinema!

Wed Jun 11, 2008 4:46 pm 

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

lol Loads of good films coming out-

Halo movie. Spider man 4. erm.. hancock. Hulk

Fri Jun 13, 2008 11:58 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 410 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... 17  Next