It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 3:46 pm

All times are UTC

Post Post subject: Heroes

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: Skillers1990
Just been watching the catchup weekend as I heard it's good. Missed a few minutes, but I must say it is a pretty good show so far.

Anyone else watch this?

Sun Sep 16, 2007 1:59 pm 

Post Post subject: Re: Heroes

GO GO POWER MODERATOR!
GO GO POWER MODERATOR!
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: rct2100
Well duh....its freaking AWESOME! :D

Soooo want to be able to bend time and space!

By the way, lets keep it too the BBC 2 shows in this thread....Most of us have only seen upto there, and we dont want it spoiled....Ive already had enough of it spoiled now anyway :/

Tue Sep 18, 2007 3:40 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

Bending time and space is awesome!

Sylar is kinda weird, I like the way everyone seems to be interlinked, seems to be some form of bigger picture about it...

And I agree about the BBC2 episodes, I'll try, though I will watch BBC3.

Tue Sep 18, 2007 5:45 pm 

Unstoppable
Unstoppable
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: mikefong
Yeah love it! Id love to have some powers that they had.... hmmm ... Im gona do another page thing about what people would like for their powers!! Woo

Tue Sep 18, 2007 7:24 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

Their powers are pretty cool, some of them. Some are pretty standard (flight) others are interesting, even if they are quite small.

Tue Sep 18, 2007 8:46 pm 

Malevolent Artificial Intelligence

DHR-107 wrote:
By the way, lets keep it too the BBC 2 shows in this thread....Most of us have only seen upto there, and we dont want it spoiled....Ive already had enough of it spoiled now anyway :/

I feel sorry for you. Anyone spoiling this gets an instant 1 week ban and 5 warnings. If this brings them up to another ban, the times will be added together.

I could have watched it on Freeview, but I've been watching it on BBC2 so I can watch the making of it afterwards. It's cool. :D

Wed Sep 19, 2007 2:04 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

Metritutus wrote:
Anyone spoiling this gets an instant 1 week ban and 5 warnings. If this brings them up to another ban, the times will be added together.

Er, no they don't...

If you want to say something that may spoil it, use the spoiler tags. Mods feel free to add them when necessary.

Code:
[spoiler="OMG a spoiler"]Lulz[/spoiler]

Spoiler for OMG a spoiler:
Lulz

As for the making of, don't they time the BBC3 episodes so you can see that aswell?

Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:26 pm 

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

Episodes today were great, the double bill on BBC3 got really good (BBC2 will get the double bill next week).

Well, from the history episode on BBC2, that was good, learning about Sylar... It appears his power is infact not stealing other's, but seeing how things work, giving him that ability.

Claire's father is really creeping me out now, aswell.

Oh and you get to see Chris Eccleston next week...

Spoiler for Chris Eccleston:
He looks nothing like in Dr Who, he has a beard and hair, lol. Gets a bit pissed off when he's seen being a dirty little crook "You can see me?! NOONE can see me!" Well Peter Petrelli obviously can... He seems to be important to that aswell, he's seen in Peter's dreams about, well, that's spoiling a bit too much... ;)

Another thing is Linderman starts popping up some more. He must play a key role in everything. He has Hiro's sword, etc...

You can't complain about this, I spoilered it, if you read it, it's your own fault!

Wed Sep 19, 2007 10:37 pm 

GO GO POWER MODERATOR!
GO GO POWER MODERATOR!

Oh great...Now i know that Christopher Ecclestone is in it....for f***s sake!

Thu Sep 20, 2007 6:01 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

That was rather cruel. :/

Anyway, to alter my wording, anyone posting spoilers without using the spoiler tag, or using it in-correctly (ie, showing the Chris E is in it) gets a 1 week ban and 5 warnings.

Still, I did think that we already knew that as you told me dave...or at least I thought you did...

Thu Sep 20, 2007 8:47 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

GO GO POWER MODERATOR!
GO GO POWER MODERATOR!

Metritutus wrote:
That was rather cruel. :/

Anyway, to alter my wording, anyone posting spoilers without using the spoiler tag, or using it in-correctly (ie, showing the Chris E is in it) gets a 1 week ban and 5 warnings.

Still, I did think that we already knew that as you told me dave...or at least I thought you did...

:? Might of done :shock: Cant remember....

but it was still a good episode....

Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:23 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

DHR-107 wrote:
Oh great...Now i know that Christopher Ecclestone is in it....for f***s sake!

I can remember someone saying this to me as a group that Chris Eccleston was in, and what his power was, and I'm pretty sure it was actually you. Anyway, it's not like it ruins the story, he's just an actor.

As for the 1 week ban and warnings... that's way too harsh, it's just TV...

Thu Sep 20, 2007 9:55 pm 

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

Steam Login Name: Demonata
You know we acctually had this conversation at school today.... about C.E being in it... remember.. in the library.... skillers was talking to Faketan kid bout it.... i was sat right in the middle opposite DHR... and he was telling them to shut up bout it..... or was that all a dream or maybe youve all forgot....

men :roll:

Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:15 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

Oh noes, CE has hair! The story is ruined! It's not like knowing that someone has a part and what they look like ruins the story. I didn't hear complaining of a ruined storyline when people found out that Freema person would be Dr Who's companion, and it's essentially the same thing...

Yes, anyway, I clearly remember him coming up in convo about a week ago, and I'm pretty sure that even included his power...

Thu Sep 20, 2007 10:40 pm 

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

Steam Login Name: simonpcook
Spoiler for Episode 23

Spoiler for Teh Spoiler:
The credits roll

Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:03 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

Si wrote:
Spoiler for Episode 23

Spoiler for Teh Spoiler:
The credits roll

That happens in every episode!

Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:23 pm 

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

Yea, but DHR would get stressey if i put more...

Its still a very good episode... well, they all are.

Sun Sep 23, 2007 7:24 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

Well in the spoiler tags you can't complain... He was moaning at me cos I mention CE appearing.

Anyway, you watched them all?

Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:11 pm 

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

Yes I have

Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:14 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

What do you think it is...

Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:17 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

GO GO POWER MODERATOR!
GO GO POWER MODERATOR!

Eh? Skillers double posted? :?

Probs Sylar gets killed/atomic bomb dude doesnt explode when he should of done....

Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:19 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

Well how long until you lot see the ending?

Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:22 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

GO GO POWER MODERATOR!
GO GO POWER MODERATOR!

LIke another 11 weeks? I dunno, random guess at how long....

Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:27 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

Wow, this thread is <LOOK MA, I AM SWEARING> up... I delete my "double post" and they both disappear, now it looks like Si double posted... Wierd!

Anyway, I predict that it's not the radiation dude who explodes...

BBC2 will be seeing ep 11/12 this week, BBC3 on ep 13.

Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:27 pm 

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

That long?!? Great, you know it would be better if i just sent people the damn series

Sun Sep 23, 2007 8:29 pm 
 Profile E-mail