It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 9:30 am

All times are UTC

Post Post subject: Re: Heroes

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: Skillers1990
I would guess that kid (Micah?) that could control computers has something to do with it.

Wed Mar 25, 2009 5:20 pm 

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Good couple of episodes. Lots of big things in the BBC3 one especially.

Spoiler for BBC3 episode:
Skillers wrote:
I would guess that kid (Micah?) that could control computers has something to do with it.

HAH, I was right!

Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:18 pm 

GO GO POWER MODERATOR!
GO GO POWER MODERATOR!

Steam Login Name: rct2100
Skillers wrote:
Good couple of episodes. Lots of big things in the BBC3 one especially.

Skillers wrote:

HAH, I was right!

Wow... Wasnt expecting that :O Hiro was epic, and Ando did the Hadouken! xD Baby Touch and Go was win too xD D: Longest Death Sequence in HISTORY though for Daphne. Like 4 episodes? Shame she died though :( But we have our principle time traveller back :D
[/quote]

Hope that spoiler worked :D

As for the BBC2 ep, I was shocked to see the guy from Smallville (Who plays Lional Luther) as Sylar's dad :D

Mon Mar 30, 2009 10:25 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

DHR-107 wrote:
Wow... Wasnt expecting that :O Hiro was epic, and Ando did the Hadouken! xD Baby Touch and Go was win too xD D: Longest Death Sequence in HISTORY though for Daphne. Like 4 episodes? Shame she died though :( But we have our principle time traveller back :D

Heh, yeah, I was thinking that the baby had a power, the TV thing was quite clever, but I don't know how Hiro and Ando could not just notice what was on. After Hiro called it "Touch and Go/Baby Genesis Machine" I knew he would get his power back, but I expected it to be a combination of Ando (supercharge!) and the baby. I'm guessing we may see that soon for full regeneration, it's good to have Hiro back. Maybe Peter aswell...

Hadoken was cool.

Daphne's death was a bit sad, but I think the length was kind of deserved, she has been quite pivotal, and will effect Matt a lot.

I thought I recognised Sylar's dad!

Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:05 pm 

Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: Suokalmukki
save the cheerleader, save the world.

Sat Apr 11, 2009 4:22 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Ultra Poster
Ultra Poster
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: kris_to_offer
Skillers wrote:

Skillers is right as usual.. hope i didnt destroy anything:P

Fri May 01, 2009 10:30 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Ultra Poster
Ultra Poster

I just finished watching episode 25 season 3.. cant wait for next "redemption" volume 5

Fri May 01, 2009 10:31 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

Ah, I think I'm a few episodes behind you now, Kriss, gotta wait for them on BBC so I can watch on iPlayer. Too lazy to get them elsewhere.

Fri May 01, 2009 11:49 pm 

Posting Rampage
Posting Rampage

Iv already seen the final of volume 3, this show has its ups and downs

Sun May 03, 2009 11:06 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

Good finale. slightly predictable in places, in others... the were some good twists :P

Tue May 12, 2009 7:07 pm 

Ultra Poster
Ultra Poster

What i like about this show is that you cant really see the fight between "good and evil". Since in 1 episode sylar is the "bad guy" and in the next hes a hero... same with suresh and all the others like when Peter shoots Nathan.

Tue Jun 09, 2009 5:03 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

Heh, it gets quite messed up at times, but the good v evil thing does come back later.

Tue Jun 09, 2009 6:06 pm