It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 10:41 am

All times are UTC

Post Post subject: WINNERS AT LIFE...

Unstoppable
Unstoppable
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

.... What's the best current game out there, in your opinion.
Just curious.

Fri Dec 09, 2011 8:11 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject: Re: WINNERS AT LIFE...

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: markusjameswynn
Single player or multiplayer? :O

Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:10 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Why not both? :D

Fri Dec 09, 2011 9:27 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Oh Behave!
Oh Behave!
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: Lugash
i used to state my opinion on public forums... then i <I TOOK A HERP TO MY DERP>.

Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:33 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Well current would be:

sp: deus ex hr
mp: sc2

LoL is really fun at the moment as well :D. And some css occasionally also ;o.

I actually adored the Deus Ex campaign, one of the few games recently that's single player I played the wholeway through. (CSS stole my life and I stopped playing SP very much T.T I'm gonna argue because I'm social and like mp?) Skyrim looks cool as well!

Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:37 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Monster Poster
Monster Poster

Steam Login Name: BartmanTaz
What wynfred said but also the assassins creed series is amazing.

Voted for and funded by Scottie UK Ltd.

Fri Dec 09, 2011 10:59 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

I like the sounds of this;

http://bit.ly/tJgOHr

Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:07 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: Skillers1990
MP: LoL or SC2 is where its at. LoL is free, SC2 is still full price for some reason.

SP: AC, Skyrim as mentioned. I would also say a lo indie games are worth a look in.

Sat Dec 10, 2011 1:00 am 

Samosa!
Samosa!
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

SC2 never drops in price.

Sat Dec 10, 2011 11:56 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Malevolent Artificial Intelligence
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I suspect the price may well go down once Heart of the Swarm is released.

Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:46 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)

Starcraft 2 is worth the money! But very expensive T.T

I need to play assassins creed 2, only played part of the first one and got bored. But everyone says thats the worst one. Hmm

Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:18 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Monster Poster
Monster Poster

Skillers I have a seconds account if you would like to play :>

Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:18 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)

You can play sc2 for free somehow I believe. Think John's brother did it for a while.

Sat Dec 10, 2011 10:19 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Wynney wrote:
You can play sc2 for free somehow I believe. Think John's brother did it for a while.

There is the demo where it's possible to play a few maps in multiplayer, but only as terran, and not in ladder matches I believe. It also contains a few single player missions.

I however also used one of my guest passes that I got with my Starcraft 2 Collector's Edition as well so my brother could play on some custom maps.

Mon Dec 12, 2011 8:29 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Oh Behave!
Oh Behave!

from the ones i've played recently
SP: Skyrim and BATMAN. Assassins creed series also v good but gets instantly boring as soon as the main story is complete. But you should be able to get the first 3 in the series v cheap so its well worth it :) :)

MP: LoL - very expensive game but its alot of fun.
Sc2 - just da best yo.

Spoiler for if your game does not look something like this, your doing it wrong:

Wed Dec 14, 2011 3:06 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)

McWill wrote:
from the ones i've played recently
SP: Skyrim and BATMAN. Assassins creed series also v good but gets instantly boring as soon as the main story is complete. But you should be able to get the first 3 in the series v cheap so its well worth it :) :)

MP: LoL - very expensive game but its alot of fun.
Sc2 - just da best yo.

Spoiler for if your game does not look something like this, your doing it wrong:

hahaha I only just noticed the EZ at the top of the map as well xD.

Also, LoL is free?!!??! :P (I guess cus u bad u no get ip and have to purchase champions yo)

Wed Dec 14, 2011 8:35 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

LoL is free, and you can play it for free reasonably well, though if you want more champion variety (which is useful at higher levels) and runes (which are very important for performance at high levels) you will probably have to spend money, though it can be done at a somewhat reasonable price.

Wed Dec 14, 2011 9:43 am 

Godlike Poster
Godlike Poster

Steam Login Name: azcn2503
EQ2 is F2P now and has 7 years of subscription quality. To unlock certain races/classes/items you will need to pay though, and it usually works out cheaper to pay for a sub...

Thu Dec 15, 2011 12:51 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)

I'm actually so tempted at the moment to spend money on LoL. Unlocking characters is pretty cool!!! Also, some of the skins are awesome T.T

Actually a really good idea having micro transactions like that. Damn you Riot.

Fri Dec 16, 2011 3:57 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

Yeah, I've spent £45 on it, and I believe I'm one of the lowest there. I've heard Reb's spent something like £600.

If you do spend money, I suggest you be careful with what you buy - only stuff on sale that costs a lot of IP.

Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:51 pm 

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

Skillers wrote:
I've heard Reb's spent something like £600.

I'd take an <HERP TO MY DERP> for that much money :/.

Fri Dec 16, 2011 7:45 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Monster Poster
Monster Poster

Leave Reb alone.

It's closer to £1000 now, easily.

Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:28 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)

Reb actually has to purchase things several times over for smurfs. Be nice guys.

Sun Dec 18, 2011 1:31 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Oh Behave!
Oh Behave!

i believe i've just broken the £100 checkpoint ^^'
and not even level 30, high five!

anyone?

:(

Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:34 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)

that could have bought 5 games. =]

Or battlefield 3 with the mandatory expansion xDDDDDDDDDDD

Sun Dec 18, 2011 7:38 pm 
 Profile E-mail