It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 4:41 pm

All times are UTC

Post Post subject: Re: SC2 fun times

Oh Behave!
Oh Behave!
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: Lugash

Watch this video on Youtube.

Mon Apr 11, 2011 10:37 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

CRIT MAGNET
CRIT MAGNET
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: jordanowenwynn
This topic turned from a standard invite to play an awesome game into epic win. For the Techious forum, that IS strange as it's normally either epic win at the beginning (eg Wynney's gathering for a look at the angry seagull) or it's complete rubbish (... do I REALLY have to name and shame?) :P

Also very surprised everything in this topic hasn't been altered at all by a moderator... although I'm pretty sure I can have that happen very quickly if say... I don't know... I call Met a noob at SC2? :D :D :D

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:34 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Oh Behave!
Oh Behave!

Hawke wrote:
...although I'm pretty sure I can have that happen very quickly if say... I don't know... I call Met a noob at SC2? :D :D :D

not a good idea.
unless you enjoy being cheesed by roaches :P

Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:54 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Malevolent Artificial Intelligence
Malevolent Artificial Intelligence
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I am altering the topic. Pray I don't alter it any further.

Tue Apr 12, 2011 3:37 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: kyhas
Pray with me, with portugal, that the pope forgives your sins :P

Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:58 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Ludicrous Poster
Ludicrous Poster

Steam Login Name: vantomboy
Portugal is now poor :/

Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:20 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: markusjameswynn
they have mighty fine women though.

p.s. if I'm praying with the Pope I would consider going to Rome probably, not Portugal.

p.p.s. <LOOK MA, I AM SWEARING> dubstep.

Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:19 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

CRIT MAGNET
CRIT MAGNET

Steam Login Name: jordanowenwynn
kyhas wrote:

He'll forgive my sins. He ain't gonna forgive your sin of playing that race Kyle. Perish, wicked child, in the presence of the Lord.

There is but one chance for you to redeem yourself. Buy SC2 and cleanse thy soul in the eyes of the One True God.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:28 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)

Steam Login Name: kyhas
Hawke wrote:
kyhas wrote:

He'll forgive my sins. He ain't gonna forgive your sin of playing that race Kyle. Perish, wicked child, in the presence of the Lord.

There is but one chance for you to redeem yourself. Buy SC2 and [b]cleanse thy soul in the eyes of the One True God.

The watcher from the Sims: Medieval!

Wed Apr 13, 2011 7:42 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Oh Behave!
Oh Behave!

Ask of me, and I shall give thee the heathen for thine inheritance, and for thy possession, the ends of the earth. Thou shalt break them with a rod of iron. Thou shalt dash them in pieces, like a potters vessel. Be wise now therefore ye kings. Be admonished ye judges of the earth. Serve the lord with fear, and rejoice with trembling. Kiss the son lest he be angry, and ye perish in the way, though his wrath be kindled but a little. This can be over with one swing of my sword, Botswana does not Shirk when the enemy presents itself!

Thu Apr 14, 2011 7:56 pm 
 Profile E-mail