It is currently Sat Jun 15, 2024 10:41 pm

All times are UTC

Post Post subject: You need to know, part 2

Godlike Poster
Godlike Poster
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: azcn2503
Following up from this 'spam' thread I posted three days ago: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=777

Me and my girlfriend are no longer together. It was our 39th month together today but I just got the message from her at 6.

So, I am not the happiest person in the world right now.

This also follows up from this article I posted not so long ago: viewtopic.php?f=16&t=713&start=0 where I feel like I am in my girlfriend's bad books. I am still not sure exactly why this has happened. But I still respect her completely and my feelings for her haven't changed in the slightest, it's not just something I can switch off, she really means a lot to me and she always will. Maybe, I hope, things will get better in the future. She may just need to spend time apart from me.

I need to contact her in the next 2 months, so I'll fill you all in ( Wink ) soon.

Fri Sep 08, 2006 11:11 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject: Re: You need to know, part 2

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: Skillers1990
Oh, I am very sorry to hear about that.

Fri Sep 08, 2006 11:22 am 

Godlike Poster
Godlike Poster

It's strange you know.. I thought that if this day would ever happen; I would go crazy, destroy all the photo's of her, wipe everything from my computer and sell it ([url=http://techious.u13.biz/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=766&hilit=]see this article[/url]), remove everything from my life that reminded me of her.. But I sit here in front of this <LOOK MA, I AM SWEARING> rediculously huge monitor, looking at a picture of her that her dad took a few months ago, and I can't stop saying 'I love you' to this picture. I will always think of her as the most beautiful woman in the world, and I will always love her. I know that I am the one who made her grow from a shy girl in to a confident woman. Every second of the past 39 months has been the best time of my life.

Fri Sep 08, 2006 11:31 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

I see, often people think they would do one thing and then do a different thing.

Sat Sep 09, 2006 8:46 am 

Godlike Poster
Godlike Poster

I want to meet up with her soon to take her on a hot air balloon ride Smile There is a launch site in Gloucester, and it costs ?250 for a nice long romantic flight. Maybe we should just do that, and have a chat with each other when we're up there. I think it's romantic.

I want her back Sad Can't think about life without her.

Sun Sep 10, 2006 5:36 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

Hmm yeah, that would be good.

Mon Sep 11, 2006 10:34 am 

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

Omfg Sad thats crap news Crying or Very sad btw if you dont end up getting back together again think positivly cos, you know yourself you have the confidence to actually "have" a girlfriend etc where as me im stuck for more than 4 years now stilll hesitating to ask taht girl i like, and I dont think I wikll find the confidence to ask out atall Rolling Eyes

Tue Sep 12, 2006 10:37 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Godlike Poster
Godlike Poster

/me is not interested in any other woman.

Wed Sep 13, 2006 10:14 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

then do all you can to get her back Wink even if makes u look silly etc, doh im so bad at explainging things Embarassed

Wed Sep 13, 2006 3:09 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Godlike Poster
Godlike Poster

I have so many things planned right now.. I think that all this stuff that's happening right now.. could be down to me somewhat.

I think I should have taken her out more, seen friends more.. I want to arrange a few things. I want to have a few nights out with friends, and I want to take her on that hot air balloon trip I thought about a while ago, and have a weekend away at some hotel in another part of the country, and pay for a bed with rose petals on it. Shurely, that'd win her back.

She may have thought I was holding her back or something? I'd never do that, I have always promised her that. The main thing I want is to see her smile and be happy and no matter how much money or effort and blood and sweat that takes I do not mind, I'd do anything for that girl. I love her so much.

Just wish I could talk to her, and see her, I am really missing her.

Thu Sep 14, 2006 12:02 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

go for it! and all the best of luck Shocked

Thu Sep 14, 2006 12:09 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Godlike Poster
Godlike Poster

People keep telling me to stop calling her, stop texting her, stop trying to see her, because otherwise she will never know what it is like without me. I understand this, but I find it so painful and upsetting and depressing to be without her.

Thu Sep 14, 2006 3:47 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

[quote="azcn2503"]
People keep telling me to stop calling her, stop texting her, stop trying to see her,
[/quote]

Are these people single or have experiance themselves? I say follow your heart and dont give up Surprised but maybe you should wait a small while?

Thu Sep 14, 2006 4:16 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Godlike Poster
Godlike Poster

I'll wait a while, then I'll <LOOK MA, I AM SWEARING> her! and by that, I mean to strike her, unespectedly. Understand? I want to surprise her and make her think, wow, what an amazing guy he really would do anything for me.

Thu Sep 14, 2006 6:04 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

are u referring to the hot air baloon thing?

Thu Sep 14, 2006 7:48 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Godlike Poster
Godlike Poster

That'll be a small component of it!

Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:25 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

cool, just give it your best shot dude Smile

Fri Sep 15, 2006 12:41 pm 
 Profile E-mail