It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:49 am

All times are UTC

Post Post subject: Hawke's Music

CRIT MAGNET
CRIT MAGNET
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: jordanowenwynn
This is my channel which already contains a decent amount of stuff there I've done (it features piano hax trololol)

I am looking for suggestions for pieces to learn and upload to youtube. I have heard that Final Fantasy has some decent piano music, but I've never played any of the games, so would someone kindly advise me on them? Either way, suggest pieces you like on the piano and I'll get the sheets from various probably illegal sources I won't give you the sources, find them yourself to learn and upload.

List to learn and upload

Still Alive- Portal
Terra/Tina- Final Fantasy
Right Behind You- Team Fortress 2
Stages- Sonic the Hedgehog

Keep watch on this thread, more things are to come soon eventually when I get a decent camera...

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:07 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject: Re: Hawke's Music

Unstoppable
Unstoppable
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: Devilbwaha
I still would like to hear http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-alGgyeWqQ from Final Fantasy, also http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcK0r7NOtEs which is also from FF. Yes, final fantasy has some of the best piano music imo. You could also learn http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIP7fNK-cBY. I learned to play this one. It's not hard at all and I think its nice.

Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:24 am 
 Profile E-mail  

CRIT MAGNET
CRIT MAGNET
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Watch this video on Youtube.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:35 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: markusjameswynn
nery vice

Tue Dec 21, 2010 9:40 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

Steam Login Name: gozzer25
I do enjoy listening to that. Excuse me for being naive but what exactly have you done to produce it?

Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:35 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Gozzer wrote:
I do enjoy listening to that. Excuse me for being naive but what exactly have you done to produce it?

a piano silly n00b next q any1/?

Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:45 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

CRIT MAGNET
CRIT MAGNET

Wynney wrote:
a piano silly n00b next q any1/?

And a flute, clarinet, oboe, bassoon, horn, trumpet, trombone, tuba, timpani, percussion set, violin, viola, cello, double bass and harp.

Gozzer wrote:

I listened to the original:

Whilst doing that, I transcribed the notes of each part (I have perfect pitch so I can easily tell what these notes are without a piano to work them out) onto a piece of paper.

With the parts transcribed from the original, I used FL Studio to sequence the piece. I used Edirol which is a VST plugin (don't ask) that works in FL Studio and gave me access to an entire orchestra that I customised to fit my desires for the piece. I then assigned parts to different instruments, and this is the result! :)

A note to anybody else: I take requests for Orchestra Remixes of Sonic pieces. Otherwise I will be working on something of my own creation.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:26 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

Steam Login Name: gozzer25
Wow! Me rikey.

Wed Dec 22, 2010 5:47 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)

http://epicponyz.files.wordpress.com/20 ... a_clap.gif

Fri Dec 24, 2010 1:14 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

CRIT MAGNET
CRIT MAGNET

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:16 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Oh Behave!
Oh Behave!

Steam Login Name: Lugash
Nice work as usual! could maybe use some more BILL SHOUTING in the background, but otherwise perfect :D
cool logo too ^^

Wed Feb 16, 2011 8:15 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)

was very good :]

Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:05 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Godlike Poster
Godlike Poster
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: azcn2503
Looks like a Mega Drive box.

Thu Feb 17, 2011 10:04 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Malevolent Artificial Intelligence
Malevolent Artificial Intelligence
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Seemed pretty good to me, very Left 4 Dead.

azcn2503 wrote:

I saw that too.

Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:43 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

CRIT MAGNET
CRIT MAGNET

azcn2503 wrote:

It IS a Mega Drive box, with a Mega Drive inside that works perfectly. Also contains all Sonic games and a few others. All work perfectly despite their age. Love it :D

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:41 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

CRIT MAGNET
CRIT MAGNET

HUGE special thanks to my bros.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:11 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Oh Behave!
Oh Behave!

Steam Login Name: Lugash
good job, yum yum

Sun Jun 12, 2011 8:31 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Ultra Poster
Ultra Poster

Steam Login Name: will2k123
Hawke wrote:

Ah dude.
Effin' amazing.

Sun Jun 12, 2011 10:45 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Godlike Poster
Godlike Poster

Wait a minute, even Sonic Spinball? None of my friends had Spinball back when it was released.. Except me!

Mon Jun 13, 2011 4:43 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

CRIT MAGNET
CRIT MAGNET

azcn2503 wrote:
Wait a minute, even Sonic Spinball? None of my friends had Spinball back when it was released.. Except me!

Yeah, I have Sonic Spinball for the Mega Drive too. Insanely difficult game, but the Lava level music was pretty awesome.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Mon Jun 13, 2011 6:08 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Godlike Poster
Godlike Poster

Hawke... I would love for you to remake this one...

Brings back memories!

Fri Jun 17, 2011 5:16 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

CRIT MAGNET
CRIT MAGNET

It's not Roy's one...

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sun Aug 28, 2011 9:19 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

CRIT MAGNET
CRIT MAGNET

Boomshakalakalaka?

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Fri Sep 23, 2011 6:24 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

CRIT MAGNET
CRIT MAGNET

I'm getting better at this stuff.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sun Nov 20, 2011 5:32 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

CRIT MAGNET
CRIT MAGNET

It seems that Youtube are now offering me the ability to make money with my videos through usage of advertising. Should I take this opportunity or should I leave my videos ad-free?

My current stance:

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:25 pm 
 Profile E-mail