It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:34 pm

All times are UTC

Post Post subject: Techious: The Movie [PROJECT]

CRIT MAGNET
CRIT MAGNET
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: jordanowenwynn
Over the next few weeks, I am going to be gathering some decent footage of CSS and TF2 to produce a Techious movie for youtube as part of the Overlord's plans to promote Techious.
Now, obviously I can't just include footage of myself as that would be a frag movie, so this is where you all come in. I need you to go out to the Techious servers and produce awesome gameplay stuff that can be included in it. Awesome stuff examples are a good kill-spree or a complete wtf?! moment. When you think you have something worthy to be included in the movie, post the date, time and map as well as a description of what you did here so I can get the Source TV to get the footage into the movie (if it is awesome enough).
There are virtually no restrictions, but one thing I must stress is it mustn't be a staged act.

This thread will be kept up to date on what is in it, as well as how the movie is coming together (music etc) so do keep an eye on it. For once I am giving your all permission to spam this topic with your events in-game that you think are good enough. Remember, the reward is internet fame in a good movie ;)

Your faithful Angel,

Hawke

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited by Hawke on Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Sep 19, 2010 2:33 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject: Re: Techious: The Move [PROJECT]

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: kyhas
Is Source TV not accessible? that'd contain quite a few gems i'd have thought.

Sun Sep 19, 2010 8:54 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject: Re: Techious: The Movie [PROJECT]

CRIT MAGNET
CRIT MAGNET
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

kyhas wrote:
Is Source TV not accessible? that'd contain quite a few gems i'd have thought.

Yes it's accessible, but I have not got the time to go through days of footage to find a few gems :(

That's why I need people to let me know when they do said gems so I can get the moments quickly :)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:02 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

quite true indeed, still if your short on people playing at least you have somethign to fall back on. Any time with me playing spy is usually Terrible so feel free to look those up last few games xD. I'll let you know if something actually decent pops up :P

Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:04 am 
 Profile E-mail  

CRIT MAGNET
CRIT MAGNET

kyhas wrote:
quite true indeed, still if your short on people playing at least you have somethign to fall back on. Any time with me playing spy is usually Terrible so feel free to look those up last few games xD. I'll let you know if something actually decent pops up :P

Yes, but I am hoping that enough people will be playing and spamming this thread with gems so that I won't have to resort to going through all the Source TV files to find good moments ;)

Please do let me know if anything happens. Remember: time, map, event occurred :)

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Sun Sep 19, 2010 9:24 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

Steam Login Name: gozzer25
Lets all get on the TF2 pub server and see what happens then! :)

Sun Sep 19, 2010 11:20 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: markusjameswynn
just got some sick footage n00bs

Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:43 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

CRIT MAGNET
CRIT MAGNET

Wynney wrote:
just got some sick footage n00bs

Noted. Thanks.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Mon Sep 20, 2010 9:50 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)

lol very specific, unless you told him outside of forums :P

Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:17 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: markusjameswynn
He was on server as well so I'm sure he remembers :p

Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:21 am 
 Profile E-mail  

CRIT MAGNET
CRIT MAGNET

kyhas wrote:
lol very specific, unless you told him outside of forums :P

Well I can use the time of his post as a reminder. I also happened to be present when he did said footage (pl_goldrush & koth_harvest @ 21:19 & 2213) :P

¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Tue Sep 21, 2010 9:40 am 
 Profile E-mail