It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 12:10 pm

All times are UTC

Post Post subject: DRAWINGS...post here..oh yeah..

Unstoppable
Unstoppable
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: Devilbwaha
If U like to draw bad or good post em here for fun:)

A tribute to Techious own Aaron.. XD Got bored, and got inspired by Matt to try make a portrait.. Which I NEVER DO... cus I suck at humans:'( I can't draw eyes, nose, mouth and ears..haha But fun to practise.. Anyways! Here goes! Enjoy Aaron haha!

Here's some of my other drawings if i havent posted before.

ASUMA - Naruto Shippuuden

GAARA - Naruto

ITACHI - Naruto

SHINO - Naruto

YUNA - Final Fantasy

ULQUIORRA - Bleach

BYAKUYA - Bleach

WOW Inspired drawing

Last edited by Ine on Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:13 am, edited 3 times in total.

Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:59 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject: Re: DRAWINGS...post here..oh yeah..

Godlike Poster
Godlike Poster
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: azcn2503
Made it my profile pic :) very awesome :)

Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:03 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

[TCHS] THe BLuBb MOnsTeR: i got inspired by matt to try a portrait...so any ideas
[TCHS] Hawke: Umm, you Sindre and your new cat?
[TCHS] THe BLuBb MOnsTeR: haha nah
[TCHS] THe BLuBb MOnsTeR: someone known
[TCHS] Hawke: Well how about Aaron portrait? Everyone knows him ;)
[TCHS] THe BLuBb MOnsTeR: hahaha

And so it was decided!

Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:10 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Malevolent Artificial Intelligence
Malevolent Artificial Intelligence
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

I have always wanted to draw but every time I try the scale never works. Things look...out of shape and flawed, and that frustrates me a lot. >-<

Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:39 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

Steam Login Name: Skillers1990
You captured the madness of Aaron pretty well.

Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:03 am 

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

haha thanks

Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:05 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Godlike Poster
Godlike Poster

Steam Login Name: azcn2503
Hmm... Why do I look so much like

Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:39 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Posting Spree
Posting Spree
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: DanirureDD2
hmm, I have some laying around, some L4D2, some personal stuff, ahh, I'll just drop em here :3

A request from my sisters in law :D

think thats most of the stuff I drew recently... feel free to comment... (I want my scanner back! aargh!)
if you guys/gals have some pics you really wanted to be drawn out, feel free to pm :3 I do requests :D
(since I'm still not having a full time job, and have alot of free time between all the cosplay sewing haha)

Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:46 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

Steam Login Name: Skillers1990
Heh, those are pretty good, though the last 2 are, erm, wtf?

Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:57 am 

Posting Spree
Posting Spree
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

ahh, yeah those last two were a mind twitch... It has to do with a DA club I am a contributer for XD Magical Frollicking Unicorns... (lol) everybody was having their own ease of mind ... so I had that in my head XD

Tue Aug 17, 2010 12:03 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

Good drawings:)

Fri Aug 20, 2010 7:50 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Posting Spree
Posting Spree

thank you Ine.

hmm maybe I should update once a month or so, I mean, I draw alot, and to post it everyday... naahxD

Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:29 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

Oh dear. I dont think I should update my drawings here lol.. I draw alot as well:P WOuld be spamming. But then again I do nothing but spam on this forum :P haha. Btw you should take a look at Matt's drawings he's like insane!!

Sat Aug 21, 2010 7:11 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Posting Spree
Posting Spree

oh really, care to share a linky?

Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:47 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Ludicrous Poster
Ludicrous Poster
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: vantomboy
lol at Eyedrink xD

Also, Shino is bestest.

Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:13 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

ooh.. Uhm. I dont remember where to find his drawings besides facebook, but I belive there's two posted under the topic Techious Talent Competition. I'd link you but I'm late for work so I'll find em for you later:)

Sun Aug 22, 2010 12:54 pm 
 Profile E-mail