It is currently Tue Apr 23, 2024 6:33 am

All times are UTC

Post Post subject: My first edit :/

Monster Poster
Monster Poster
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: Edwardsells
So i tryed to edit some frags out of boredem, i feel its a pretty good attempt apart from its way too long, a bit random, and not enough thought gone into the stucture.

HOWEVER

you learn from your mistakes AND its a good enough clip....

Watch this video on Youtube.

Watch in HD

Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:22 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject: Re: My first edit :/

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: Skillers1990
I embedded it for you, will watch when it loads ><

God my internet is slow tonight ><

Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:28 pm 

Dominating
Dominating
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: Aljdiy
same took 10 mins to load the vid D:

EDIT: How did u add the zoom in effect

Last edited by Aljidy on Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Sep 12, 2009 10:59 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Mega Poster
Mega Poster
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: Sk3tchY
what did you use to make this?

Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:03 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Monster Poster
Monster Poster

Record - to Virtual Dub - To Sony Vegas 9 - to Virtual dub - through Xvid - render to avi - then to youtube.

Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:28 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Mega Poster
Mega Poster

sooooo you usedd...??

Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:30 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Monster Poster
Monster Poster

Sony vegas 9.0, Virtual dub, and Xvid

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dTItld09owo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mqbTepHG90

Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:33 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Mega Poster
Mega Poster

nicee oneee boyyy

Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:35 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Monster Poster
Monster Poster

Ajidy - it is done on SV9 by pan/crop. basically select pan/crop then theres a timeline, select 2 points, the 1st u zoom, the 2nd zoom out.

Sat Sep 12, 2009 11:35 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Dominating
Dominating
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: Aljdiy
Thanks Frank, trying that now thanks man!

Sun Sep 13, 2009 9:56 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Monster Poster
Monster Poster

I used a tutorial for doing it, its a pretty bad one but gives u the basics, ill find it IFF u need it when i get back later this afternoon,

Sun Sep 13, 2009 10:27 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Unstoppable
Unstoppable

Steam Login Name: sparksftw
Alright, Let's start with the bad; The zoom effect seems to have been added just randomly for the heck of it, you could of have made it zoom when he started shooting him, also, after the sped up part, the sounds just sort of went... Why not bring it back ><, and you can see a small glimpse of the demoUI at the end. No sync to the music, but not much you can do about that as the music isn't something you really can sync to. Now for the good stuff; The actual video quality surprised me, it's quite nice(Filesize?) As is the resolution, also the video is very very smooth.

Sun Sep 13, 2009 11:45 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: markusjameswynn
The guy in the video is a sick gamer.

I liked the video, nice and simple. Maybe the flying spec thingy mabob (you can see the t's from behind) could have been used on the double kill rather than the last kill. Some general cutting of the clip in places could be used (where nothing much happens).

The music is perfectly fine and you can use it to sync easilly. Ogris just refuses to accept it for anything not metal...

I'm sure you already know the above though, but it's nice being on youtube :o. Maybe I will get picked up by TCM or something. This clan doesn't pay me enough :o

Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:33 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: Skillers1990
Wynney, we'll pay you when you're worth something.

Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:41 pm 

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: markusjameswynn
WATCH ME DROP THE 30 BOMB.

Mon Sep 14, 2009 4:43 pm 
 Profile E-mail