It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 3:26 pm

All times are UTC

Post Post subject: the next project

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: wigouche
ok well with little to nothing else productive to do i want a new map project as yet i dnt have ne thoughts so i thought id throw it out 2 u lot see if u av ne ideas of a map concept and if u wna css tf2 or other source game map you know yada yada yada , not looking for a design though only a concept a title and game to brainstorm 2 say a diff way lol so i throw it to all u for an idea ( unless i think of smin myself in the mean time lol

Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:03 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Post Post subject: Re: the next project

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)
Years of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membershipYears of membership

Steam Login Name: simonpcook
If you want, you could assist in making maps for the very dullly named SiMod, I'm trying to find my way through the source code right now, and have got the SDK working on my Visual Studio now so I can complile the client and server dlls, so yea, we could plan some maps and maybe tell me what im doing wrong on my mod lol.

Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:07 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)

lol yeah ok sounds good lol , topic remains open to other ideas as i cn prob av mulitple projects on the go incase smin dnt wrk out lol but yeah av a chast some point on wha sor of thing u wnt as maps n stuff sm point

Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:09 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Top Gun (Admin)
Top Gun (Admin)

Steam Login Name: Skillers1990
TF2 map would be cool. See what this new gamemode is, maybe, before starting another. Or make a TC map, we need more of them!

Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:12 pm 

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)

atm not resly sure about tf2 im not v sure i could gt into a map in tht styl but the same time b good to make sumin lol

Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:24 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Godlike Poster
Godlike Poster

Steam Login Name: azcn2503
I'll help you with whatever you want as soon as I get my PC in about a week.

Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:41 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Malevolent Artificial Intelligence

Si wrote:
If you want, you could assist in making maps for the very dullly named SiMod, I'm trying to find my way through the source code right now, and have got the SDK working on my Visual Studio now so I can complile the client and server dlls, so yea, we could plan some maps and maybe tell me what im doing wrong on my mod lol.

A MOD????? :O

That would be awesome!

Wed Aug 13, 2008 5:42 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Monster Poster
Monster Poster

Steam Login Name: djenkins2840
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Well... Met is going dust you did a random thing and aaron is doing office o.O

What other map types that are cool could you base a new one on..

Though a tf2 one could be good but yeah the new game mode might be worth waiting for it.

So id say it gives you a week to make a css one lol. Maybe an aztec/pyramid styled map?

There quite a few pyramid type things on css but I dont think maybe different aztec ones been made. Maybe some sort of jungle place.

Wed Aug 13, 2008 11:26 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Godlike Poster
Godlike Poster

I was planning a tomb after office. I was actually developing it on the side but I'll talk more about this in a few weeks.

I don't know what the chances are of Valve releasing the SDK to enable the new game modes at the same time as the TF2 update but I don't think it would be any longer than a week after, having said that.

Thu Aug 14, 2008 4:30 am 
 Profile E-mail  

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)

well looking into the tf2 system itd way to fiddley 4 me 2 be honest pos do a simple cp like well or smin but not gna gna go in to the deatail to learm all the dam entiys and tht

Thu Aug 14, 2008 5:38 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Monster Poster
Monster Poster

Steam Login Name: djenkins2840
I kinda figured TF2 was gonna be alot more complicated to do xP

Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:27 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Eagle Eye (Mod)
Eagle Eye (Mod)

lol yeah need lik 5 entiys to control 1 small thing lol

Thu Aug 14, 2008 8:35 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

azcn2503 wrote:
I was planning a tomb after office.

I've got plans for a Pyramid. :P

Thu Aug 14, 2008 9:50 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

Godlike Poster
Godlike Poster

Ah well, I am sure my idea of a tomb is going to be very different to your pyramid tomb ;) just you guys wait and see! ... Still want to finish office first.

Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:00 pm 
 Profile E-mail  

azcn2503 wrote:
Ah well, I am sure my idea of a tomb is going to be very different to your pyramid tomb ;) just you guys wait and see! ... Still want to finish office first.

Same with my dust. :P

Fri Aug 15, 2008 3:59 pm 
 Profile E-mail